• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    When I leave the city, the temperature starts dropping so that by the time I get 30 miles out in the country the temp is at 3-5 degrees colder than in the city. If they haven’t moved the weather stations further and further out as cities have grown, the data is severely distorted.
    And THAT is exactly how the Climate is changing for HOTTER! Just errors in recording temps...liars, crooks, SOB's! Oh ya believe them, they are infallible and we are ZEROS. Dummies, deniers.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      And again a big thank you to Mother Nature for a great Monday in the country.
      are you in australia , down under?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        When I leave the city, the temperature starts dropping so that by the time I get 30 miles out in the country the temp is at 3-5 degrees colder than in the city. If they haven’t moved the weather stations further and further out as cities have grown, the data is severely distorted.
        Les Henry, the scientist i have always trusted for an answer based on research, says "Who,s Thermometer? ".

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...