• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpe diem

Comment

Thanks to global warming, we are experiencing the mildest winter ever. Sure glad we are limiting that ugly carbon.

Comment

there is forecasts out there right now for -70 wind chills on the prairies for March , no doubt caused by global warming
        this has been one cold , miserable god damn winter!

Comment

Caseih the winter has been real good until feb rolled in,little to much snow but that will recharge the sloughs and lakes,that were in need of some water, What are you going to say when its 90+ and dry in the summer.like last yr, Iceage.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
            Caseih the winter has been real good until feb rolled in,little to much snow but that will recharge the sloughs and lakes,that were in need of some water, What are you going to say when its 90+ and dry in the summer.like last yr, Iceage.
            With all the fog/hoar frost we might be floating next summer and fall..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              With all the fog/hoar frost we might be floating next summer and fall..
              ...and we will have Ghetto blaster winds. As every low pressure system stalls before it gets here, develops behind us, splits and misses us before it gets here or skirts past us!

How you like them negative waves?

Comment

[QUOTE=farmaholic;403185]...and we will have Ghetto blaster winds.

Saright Farma, the lows will bring winds of change🤞🏽

Comment

I am not sure where you are at Horse but here the wicked cold started before New Years day. This has been going on for 2 months straight and doesn't look like its changing anytime soon.

We have lots of water in the ground at freeze up and I didn't want or need any snow at all. I really hope it is warm and try next summer.

Comment

And again a big thank you to Mother Nature for a great Monday in the country.

Comment

Weather network....ABOVE normal spring temps! Soon to be HOTTESS ON RECORD to more than cancel winter 80 year COLD records!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        Weather network....ABOVE normal spring temps! Soon to be HOTTESS ON RECORD to more than cancel winter 80 year COLD records!
                        Would be nice to be able to see actual annual averages for any given station over the last 100 yrs that hasnt been plotted on a graph or adjusted to make things look a certain way. Is that info available anywhere? CBC has an article today that Calgary is the coldest February since 1979 and records dating back to the late 1800s show i think its the 3rd coldest? But like Horse says we were quite warm in AB until mid January. Had 6 weeks last fall way below average but also May to August was really warm. Not sure over the entire year how it compares to other years and not sure I'm gonna trust either side of the global warming debates opinion.

Comment

speak for yourself , colder than bitch most of the winter here
                          we had a normal summer here
                          I'm sure all the people enjoyed the snow in L.A though
                          Or the coldest day ON RECORD in Phoenix

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Thanks to global warming, we are experiencing the mildest winter ever. Sure glad we are limiting that ugly carbon.
                            sumdum thats how it will be recorded tho

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                              ...and we will have Ghetto blaster winds. As every low pressure system stalls before it gets here, develops behind us, splits and misses us before it gets here or skirts past us!

How you like them negative waves?
                              I'm scared of real waves on main street again , lol

Comment

When I leave the city, the temperature starts dropping so that by the time I get 30 miles out in the country the temp is at 3-5 degrees colder than in the city. If they haven’t moved the weather stations further and further out as cities have grown, the data is severely distorted.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...