• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does Kinetics keep calling?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does Kinetics keep calling?????

And why do they think 25 dollars is enough for my info????

And why can't they tell you who gave them my phone number....

And why can't they **** off after telling them its not enough to answer questions????

I got $50? An email, not phone.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
      I got $50? An email, not phone.
      Not enough ........they are getting paid more than that and they know nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Not enough ........they are getting paid more than that and they know nothing...
        They won't know any more from my answers either...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          I tell them $250. It makes for a short conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            They won't know any more from my answers either...
            That's funny.....

Comment

I take the $25, buy beer.
              my answers are all so contradictory so are worse than useless,
              really have fun on the ranking questions,
              yet they still ask for my input.

Comment

I don't do them. They're conducted to market against you. How much do true professional consultants make per hour or day? Do you think your data and opinion is that worthless as to accept those pittance offers? I gracefully decline, I just tell them I'm not interested. And any individually contradictory or outlandish survey results probably become part of the percentage that gets discarded or omitted from the overall results.

But if you want to have some fun with them...go for it. You and probably the guy on the other end got paid. If your only replying to online questionnaires...maybe only you get paid.

I'm not part of the "Lonely Hearts Club" and so desperate for human contact that I need to talk to telephone solicitors....1-877-***-Koff.

Comment

I've never done one, but I get emails from them all the time. The emails do, however, do say what the survey is about and who they are doing it for. About a month ago they did one about the "seed tax" for one of the Universities.

This is today's survey:

We are conducting an online survey with Alberta farmers on behalf of the University of Alberta. This study will be used to guage rural Albertan landowners opinions about local energy infrastructure development.

Comment

Originally posted by seedsman View Post
                    I've never done one, but I get emails from them all the time. The emails do, however, do say what the survey is about and who they are doing it for. About a month ago they did one about the "seed tax" for one of the Universities.

This is today's survey:

We are conducting an online survey with Alberta farmers on behalf of the University of Alberta. This study will be used to guage rural Albertan landowners opinions about local energy infrastructure development.
                    I got the same survey on Jan14. Read the Preamble...something along the lines of; "Assume for this survey that wind turbines are not ecologically harmful to birds or wild life; That cost of infrastructre to construct and maintatin these units is not an issue, that aesthetics on the landscape aren't a consideration, and that noise generated by them isn't an issue..." on and on. What kind of an accurate survey are they going to get if they make you NOT consider the realities of what they are discussing? To me, it sounded like an NDP sanctioned survey that will come out and say "In our last survey done by Kynetec Reasearch, 94% of respondants are in favor of the windmills and not one respondant had anything negative to say about their presence the landscape, and our study CONCLUSIVELY proves that the beneifts FAR outweigh the small negative aspects of wind generated power.
                    I let them have it in the last page for final comments. I basically told them based on this survey I just completed, I will NEVER trust a survey conducted by Kynetec as they are loading the survey before it is even completed, making it innacurate and corrupt, just like those they are doing the survey for. Probably not going to get any more surveys from them, but oh well...

Comment

Why would you even answer the phone?

Comment

Originally posted by seedman View Post
                        I got the same survey on Jan14. Read the Preamble...something along the lines of; "Assume for this survey that wind turbines are not ecologically harmful to birds or wild life; That cost of infrastructre to construct and maintatin these units is not an issue, that aesthetics on the landscape aren't a consideration, and that noise generated by them isn't an issue..." on and on. What kind of an accurate survey are they going to get if they make you NOT consider the realities of what they are discussing? To me, it sounded like an NDP sanctioned survey that will come out and say "In our last survey done by Kynetec Reasearch, 94% of respondants are in favor of the windmills and not one respondant had anything negative to say about their presence the landscape, and our study CONCLUSIVELY proves that the beneifts FAR outweigh the small negative aspects of wind generated power.
                        I let them have it in the last page for final comments. I basically told them based on this survey I just completed, I will NEVER trust a survey conducted by Kynetec as they are loading the survey before it is even completed, making it innacurate and corrupt, just like those they are doing the survey for. Probably not going to get any more surveys from them, but oh well...
                        This is exactly like all “environmental studies” or surveys...... all loaded questions . Thanks for posting seedman
                        More people need to realize the truth behind surveys like this .

Comment

Sad part is , surveys like this get touted as facts later on very misleading results.

Comment

Judging by the margin of error in polls versus results makes you wonder. Most polls are a simple question. Throw in loaded questions and the people asking are only fooling themselves with loaded answers. My attention span is so short that the longer a question is the less likely I’ll remember what was asked and give an obscure answer.

Comment

Said they were surveying growers I said I'm a shrink-er they laughed and said Thank You good bye!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...