• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grumbling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every year gets more difficult to bend down and tie the old shoes. Went to slip ons. Getting old here we come.

Very tired of news reporters giving their opinions. That's fine if you want another show that says these are my opinions of what happenned otherwise just telll me this leader went to this town and he or she said this or that. That's all I want to know.

i can't stand politicians lies anymore. It's all horseshit. They're not for the average middle class family. Really they don't deserve all these pensions if they can't speak up for their regions no use having as many. What's the point really? Do we need 200 or 300 people when they all say what a handfull decide to tell them to say.

Employees no matter where you go are not trained properly. I ve had so many dim witts tell me oh no we don't carry that item so I go walking down the isles and there it is right there. Piss me off!!

Restaurants make you ask for a straw??? Really I m having a drink with ice and No straw. Especially the grand kids really you want stuff all over the table?

Athletes way over paid. And yet some not paid enough to suffer a concussion that changes your life for a couple hundred thousand and the next guy makes 10 million? It takes everyone on the field or the arena to make the game go. If everyone left except the 10 million man what would there be? Nothing.

I want santa and Christmas concerts back at school, and I shouldn't have to apologize about saying that either. Sorry.
    Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 12, 2018, 18:44.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      I want santa and Christmas concerts back at school, and I shouldn't have to apologize about saying that either. Sorry.
      Yet your against Faith Goldy?

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
        Yet your against Faith Goldy?
        i don't like hitler being in the Santa suit.

Comment

The fees charged by accountants, yes they spend a lot of time entering numbers but once those numbers are entered, that software pays for it's self quickly. I don't know if they pay a yearly fee to use the software or purchase it, upgrades would be never ending as government and CRA add changes to make things easier and allowing us to keep our money . . . . . . . or not.
          Last edited by rumrocks; Nov 12, 2018, 22:54.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
            By "getting" you mean buying.

Certainly agree with Bucket's #4. There is a machinery dealer here that takes a full page add in colour with pictures of the various items and every one has "please call for price". Complete waste of their advertising $ as far as I'm concerned.
            I don't care if they want to add colour to their ad but they should also add the price!
            I don't even look at any ads in papers or online that do not include a price

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
              The fees charged by accountants, yes they spend a lot of time entering numbers but once those numbers are entered, that software pays for it's self quickly. I don't know if they pay a yearly fee to use the software or purchase it, upgrades would be never ending as government and CRA add changes to make things easier and allowing us to keep our money . . . . . . . or not.
              Then you need to buy yourself a scanner with ocr tech. I bought a NEAT back in '15. It does a half ass job on certain receipts and a 5 star stellar job on others. Depends on the program the retailer is using. McDonald's Wal-Mart Canadian tire, it reads absolutely everything, date, amount, gst, pst... my agco dealer it reads everything as well. New Holland it misses on for some reason. Takes about 3 clicks and after you select which category you want it in. Then it will import to quickbooks and you can upload bank statements as well. I can do the whole year in a week. There's better newer systems out there but these scanners that read are a must have imo.
              Neat*is a complete filing system with a physical scanner, scanning app for your smartphone, and online account access. The app accesses your smartphone’s camera to scan receipts, then extracts the most important information, saving you the time and effort of entering these details separately.

If you need to give someone else access to your receipts—your manager or business partner, for example—you can share your receipts and expenses with necessary parties by providing view-only access to specific folders. The system even has the capability of storing comments on each expense item.

You can also upload PDFs, images, and electronic receipts from your computer and file these right along with the receipts you’ve scanned from your smartphone. Sync your data across devices so that you can access your files from anywhere. You can quickly and easily create expense reports from your smartphone or tablet using the data from your receipts with a summary of your spending and an itemized list of your expenses.

Potential downside:*Neat isn't the most cost-effective option, although it does offer three payment plan levels.*

Google "OCR receipt scanner" and you'll find the other options out there
              Last edited by macdon02; Nov 12, 2018, 23:56.

Comment

Another thing that irks me and not sure how it happened but I can't go to the local coop 4 minutes away to get a bottle of penicillin for the cows ...I have to talk to my vet 45 minutes away for a prescription....

Jesus its getting annoying.....

Much like when my kids would get ear infections and we would know its a dose of ammoxicilin or whatever ...nope. instead off to the doctor an hour away for the exact thing but they would give us 4 pills until the pharmacy opened up...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  Another thing that irks me and not sure how it happened but I can't go to the local coop 4 minutes away to get a bottle of penicillin for the cows ...I have to talk to my vet 45 minutes away for a prescription....

Jesus its getting annoying.....

Much like when my kids would get ear infections and we would know its a dose of ammoxicilin or whatever ...nope. instead off to the doctor an hour away for the exact thing but they would give us 4 pills until the pharmacy opened up...
                  Doc gives me a refillable prescription of 5 day amoxicillin for all my potential farm/weather inflicted infections. Told me I am too busy farming to be screwing around and driving 2 hours round trip to her to get a few pills. Guess it isn't a common thing because even pharmacist that refilled it said to his assistant, 'this is really odd, we never refill antibiotics.' But she is also a common sense Doc and not well liked by her snowflake Millenial OBGYN patients in delivery room when she tells them to shut up, quit screaming and get the job done.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...