• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Furrow Bang on!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again how in **** will a carbon tax influence the way you farm other than your bottom line

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
      How will farmers recoup the carbon taxes imposed on them? Diesel, freight, chemicals, parts, grain shipping, fertilizer, increased equipment costs, almost everthing a farmer does will be taxed. Do you think they will send you a cheque, hahahaha. Not funny!!!! This could actually make farming unsustainable!!!!
      we could all rent and buy more land to spread our costs out even more.

Comment

Putting a carbon tax on farms may actually create a opposite effect on carbon output on the farm. We won't be able to afford more efficient machinery, soil testing will be cut out of our budget so we may be over fertilizing in areas, we will burn more stubble instead of incorporating it into the soil, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
          What's scary is guys professing to be experts that can't spell simple words.
          Hay grassy, now that's funny.

Note the hay? That's wrong also. And I used it before.
          I do it deliberately to draw out the nit picking Grammar Nazis. Cause it sure gets under your thin skin.
          LOL

What's the old saying "Small minds seldom accomplish great deeds"

BTW, I have never in any of my comments ANYWHERE ever claimed to an expert about anything.
          I am a student of everything.
          Not sure if I should be flattered that you associate me with the elite expert class!!!

But for dogs sake man, there are 97% experts who are dead wrong in their climate BS.

Why would I ever want to be associated with that slimy group?

Cheers

Comment

The IPCC has always been an arrogant political group using climate to legitimize their devious plans.
            They want to control the wealth of the world and distribute as they see fit.
            They are the new totalitarians.

There is no science behind what they want to do.
            But they are really good at scaring people.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/22095-in-paris-scientists-debunk-un-climate-hysteria https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/22095-in-paris-scientists-debunk-un-climate-hysteria

I think it was Charles Mackay that said "Men go mad in mobs but return to their senses one by one."

It's happening again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...