• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September employment figures .

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
    SF3 I couldn't have said it better! Not too many good paying jobs are being created, of course the CBC doesn't report that!
    Couple that with high commuting costs thanks to carbon tax and constant winter weather. Car burns a lot more gas during winter weather.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      Bucket

"Trudeau is a perfect example of doing nothing his entire life and costing taxpayers."

You can substitute many other politician's names in place of Trudeau's. The biggest calf on the tit is Steven Harper. Resume reads mail room clerk as job experience. How much pension is he getting or going to get shortly?

You can look at past PMs and some of them at least were lawyers or business owners.

To me we let Paul Martin slip away, he was turning this country around. But, Harper rallied the base and convinced Canadians he was our man, who with F all business knowledge could right the ship. What a bunch of horseshit.

Besides what did Harper ever do for Ag while in power? I can think of at least three policy changes he made while in power that have come up very recently in posts where the posters are questioning those changes. Oh, I forgot him and Mr Ostrich got rid of the CWB. Bucket how many times here on Agriville have you written posts criticizing the move now, that there was never a plan B in place after the CWB was gone?

So basically the majority of Agriviller's need not point fingers at everybody else, you all voted for Harper and that is why we are at the place we are right now. You gave up on Martin, who ran a huge successful business for a Mail Room Clerk. So in other words it wasn't the most qualified person to be the PM of the country but rather the one who was leading the Reform/ Alliance/Conservative party. Closet Boy was a dud from the get go and it took only one majority won term and he was out on his fat ass.

Paul Martin way a ray of bright light but we did lose him. It was all downhill from then but maybe we’ve hit rock bottom and voted in a 🦃. I want a 🦍.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Paul Martin way a ray of bright light but we did lose him. It was all downhill from then but maybe we’ve hit rock bottom and voted in a 🦃. I want a 🦍.
        Trouble with Paul was hypocrisy. Something about flags on ships. If you are part of imposing regulations in Canuckistan, you better live by them yourself. That disqualified Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
          Trouble with Paul was hypocrisy. Something about flags on ships. If you are part of imposing regulations in Canuckistan, you better live by them yourself. That disqualified Paul.
          Absolutely true ... but that’s typical Liberal hypocrisy at its finest .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...