• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incoming Mexico Gov’t Insists on Trilateral NAFTA Deal

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-30/canada-pm-trudeau-calls-10pm-cabinet-meeting-nafta-deal-announcement-imminent

Gave up on dairy and cars .... but we can still argue in court so thats a win for lawyers...

Comment

New NAFTA that has concessions to US demands. Trade with the US matters. Trade with the rest of the world doesn't. USA calls the shots. Told you so.

Comment

Hahaha. So much for no deal is better than bad deal bullshit. Canada just got schooled again on who is the most important country in the world. Quota on cars, quota on steel, open up dairy. Going to enjoy Quebec dairy farmers response tomorrow. Maybe load up the slurry shit spreaders and hit the polling stations? And looks like I am getting a break on importing US products duty free at the border. Gonna sleep good tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
          New NAFTA that has concessions to US demands. Trade with the US matters. Trade with the rest of the world doesn't. USA calls the shots. Told you so.
          What about Trudeau’s top trade priority items though?......steel, dairy, auto all fall into the miscellaneous category.

Justin is concerned if deal is gender neutral, addresses climate change and native issues..,,,these are big issues in the Liberal dream world. 🙈

Comment

Pretty sure the ones that bitch about everything.
            Or anything Trudeau at least.
            Will bitch about whatever deal was reached.

It may only be slightly less than the bitching they
            Would have done if no deal had been reached.

I have no idea , if the deal is good or bad.
            Do not know what is in it.
            I will wait to see it to have an opinion.
            After I see what actually happened.
            Then maybe there will be some basis to decide
            One way or the other.

Comment

Had to be done.

Americans can be protectionist pricks but there is nobody better that needs what we have.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this gets spun in the Liberal press.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                Had to be done.

Americans can be protectionist pricks but there is nobody better that needs what we have.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this gets spun in the Liberal press.
                Last minute deals usually means someone saw "no deal" as a worse alternative to a "bad deal" otherwise what was the rush?

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                  Pretty sure the ones that bitch about everything.
                  Or anything Trudeau at least.
                  Will bitch about whatever deal was reached.

It may only be slightly less than the bitching they
                  Would have done if no deal had been reached.

I have no idea , if the deal is good or bad.
                  Do not know what is in it.
                  I will wait to see it to have an opinion.
                  After I see what actually happened.
                  Then maybe there will be some basis to decide
                  One way or the other.
                  well do you think he earned his spot in life ? or is qualified for it ?.. would you run your farm that way ? you are forgetting whose money is getting wasted , given to terrorists , etc. , etc. .......

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    well do you think he earned his spot in life ? or is qualified for it ?.. would you run your farm that way ? you are forgetting whose money is getting wasted , given to terrorists , etc. , etc. .......
                    Harper hid out and tried not to make any wrong moves for for a couple years before the last election.That is why so much unfinished business needed to be addressed.when Harper was in the Green party never controlled BC and Trump politics never existed.would have been a great time to get things moving .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...