• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau under preasure to get NAFTA done.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    "...best of their abilities"? I EXPECT MORE THAN WE'RE GETTING FROM THEM.

Scary thought, what if this is the best of their abilities?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      "...best of their abilities"? I EXPECT MORE THAN WE'RE GETTING FROM THEM.

Look....that ****en T-shirt was specially made....I assume it is a one of a kind.

You can't sugar coat this shit!

O88, that rant isn't directed at you. I just used a snippet of your post.
      Can't you figure this out? It's brilliant pure genius. It's speaking at the squirrel in a language that he can understand. If it's true they're mocking trump outstanding he already has some of you thinking and saying the world would
      End how many Fridays ago??? He's bluffing if he don't have this deal he's not only impeached his whole family won't be shutting on gold toilet they re going to be sharing a plastic playschool one in the slammer. Hahahaha
      When he sees this he'll go bananas again which every time he does he gets closer to impeachment. Hahahaha
      Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 19, 2018, 22:53.

Comment

These left-wing lunatics actually think they are going to win this war! OMG!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          These left-wing lunatics actually think they are going to win this war! OMG!
          Hahahaha none of you get it. Coming from general Mattis, the Exxon oil man and on and on, his own circle of people he hires. Trump has the iq of a 7 year old child. So it doesn't matter who we would have sent or not sent what we did or didn't do. He's on his own agenda and kissing the ass of the Republican Party.
          This deal is in the hands of the USA elections or if the republicans feel like a deal will help prior to that election or not. That's what will determine this deal.

The best people to deal with a childish nut are childish nuts. This is perfect.
          Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 20, 2018, 00:08.

Comment

Canadian economy $1.78 trillion, U.S. economy $18 trillion. Texas at $1.65 is almost as big.
            Talk about poking a tiger. Hmm, wonder how this ends.

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
              Canadian economy $1.78 trillion, U.S. economy $18 trillion. Texas at $1.65 is almost as big.
              Talk about poking a tiger. Hmm, wonder how this ends.
              This ends however the tiger wants it to end, see my other thread for how I see it ending. But just because we have no way of winning, doesn't mean we should intentionally make it even worse by insulting the tiger and sending unqualified stick wielding tiger pokers.

Comment

To a degree Canada exists by the Grace of the US. If they wanted what we have and we somehow thought we could hold them ransom for it.....they could simply come and get it. When Putin took the Crimea, who attempted to stop him? The same would happen here, who would challenge the US on Canada's behalf?

North America, historically still wet behind the ears compared to Eurasia and Africa, has enjoyed a long period of political stability and peace. What does it's future hold? Economic turmoil and regional discontent could trigger some interesting events.

Comment

apparently Norway is not part of the EU or in any real trading block .
                  they seem to survive , actually the have a trillion $ in the bank.

our Nafta deal has left us however many billion in the hole.

apparently those wanting to cave on everything, are wanting to cave again.

and if that is your attitude, joining would make sense, I guess .

I do not get that myself, we would just be a neglected backwater .
                  with no healthcare .
                  maybe become the American's Siberia, and have all their prisons.

I have a higher opinion of the majority of American's than most of you apparently.
                  I do not think taking us over ,( except by you guys always wanting to give in all the time)
                  is in their plans.
                  after Iraq etc.
                  do you really want 36 million pissed potential terrorists in your country . .
                  the take over is far more effective the way it is being done now

Comment

Don’t wish to become an American, only think we should have intelligent trade ( not belligerent) with our closest neighbour and worlds largest economy.
                    Comparing Canada to Norway is not apples to apples.
                    No reason we can’t both make money, but persuasion is the requirement. And has been successful.
                    Trump wants to be seen as a winner, so what can we trade that helps both countries. I prefer our milk products to theirs and don’t see how our auto industry can be a threat to the U.S.
                    Beats me, but I’m not in a position to know, not smart enough to figure it out, and not paid to do it.
                    Petroleum does come to mind though. No point me chirping from the cheap seats though.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...