• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian (WCS) Oil Price / Job Fallout

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much as most of you like to complain about anything the Liberal's or Trudeau does the dynamics of western Canadian oil haven't changed since the Conservatives were in power. Reliance on shipping to the US with an otherwise land locked resource was a pre-existing problem when Trudeau took over. The only thing that has really changed was a global oil price collapse. If Harper had been as smart as some of you think he was why didn't he get all the pipelines built in anticipation of an inevitable price decrease?

Comment

My god it’s your fool Trudeau’s fault. He said he wanted to shit down the oil sands

Well he’s doing a great job

Comment

We need to adopt a cheap emergy policy in canada and attract industry that uses lots of energy. Would create more wealth than exporting

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          My god it’s your fool Trudeau’s fault. He said he wanted to shit down the oil sands

Well he’s doing a great job
          My fool Trudeau? it's you that votes Liberal. As for him shitting down the oilsands I can't say if that actually happened - maybe they didn't have any toilets close by?

Fact is the Trudeau Government is the one that approved the Transmountain pipeline, and later bought it to ensure it happens - it was the courts that shut it down. Harper failed to approve or build the pipeline in the decade he was in power. Keep on spreading your lies though - it's sounds like you are convincing yourself at least.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
            ...Harper failed to approve or build the pipeline in the decade he was in power. Keep on spreading your lies though...
            Interprovicial and international pipelines built during the Harper years:
            1-Kinder Morgan anchor loop
            2-TransCanada Keystone(original)
            3-Enbridge Alberta Clipper
            4-Embridge Line 9 reversal

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
              Add to that the planning phase Line 3 Replacement. I would have to look back but we may have received some payment for that pipeline before Trudope became Lame Minister.

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
                Well I guess #1 added 40,000 barrels capacity to tidewater. The rest added nothing other than handing over yet more to the Americans to process and export. Transmountain which Trudeau supports will add 600,000 barrels capacity to tidewater.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...