• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian (WCS) Oil Price / Job Fallout

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

macdon, what website do you use for crude prices?

Could you post a link?,,, thanks in advance.

Comment

https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts

At least being as how it's oil we can go down in flames...

Comment

This is gonna be freaking epic.... 1 supreme court ruling and a minority group of environmental prostitutes are gonna take down the provinces and break the unions all at once. If your spouse has a retirement package now is a dandy time to pull it and self direct. When these govt bonds start going into default, it won't be pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
          Sub $20...... anyone know if royalties are set off WCS? Provinces will be dropping like flies tits up in no time
          Hand over an American $20 bill and you will get back $1.83 in change today for a barrel of Alberta crude.

Further 30% collapse this week . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
            Sub $20...... anyone know if royalties are set off WCS? Provinces will be dropping like flies tits up in no time
            I believe MacDon that the royalty percentage on bitumen is based off of the WTI price but of course investment decisions by oil companies and corporate profits would be determined by the WCS price. There is no doubt Canada has been left out of the more profitable environment created by the rise in WTI. What is ironic is that Rachel Notley and many in her cabinet like David Eggen and Shannon Phillips spent years demonstrating against pipeline developement and oilsands expansion, they are now reaping what they have sown. As for Errol's assertion that this will put Canada into recession, I have my doubts this will be the deciding factor but it will certainly lower Canada's economic growth. I am also not down playing what Canada's inability to create an environment under which large industrial developements can be approved in a timely manner is costing both business and government. It is billions and billions of dollars!!

Comment

Hamloc are you serious or delusional ,you relay think Nutley did all this in the past 3 yrs, I think the cons sowed the seed and mismanaged the total economy for the last 40 yrs, but keep telling yourself its all the faulty of Nutley.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                Hamloc are you serious or delusional ,you relay think Nutley did all this in the past 3 yrs, I think the cons sowed the seed and mismanaged the total economy for the last 40 yrs, but keep telling yourself its all the faulty of Nutley.
                I call horseshyte

Comment

Most bitumen royalties I believe are paid in kind as the government gets the barrels. That is how they arr subsidizing the Northwest Upgrader. They pay the upgrader to make diesel with their worthless bitumen and then sell diesel. This will make the Alberta deficit soar and push Canuckistan into depression. Fat lady is singing.

Comment

Sitting at $15.97/bbl as of yesterday... Wont be long and they'll be paying to give it away.

Comment

And coops are at 1.24 a liter.....

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                        Actually Horse if you had read my post I was referring to the time period before the NDP were in power in Alberta and were demonstrating against oilsands expansion and new pipelines. They helped create the anti energy developement sentiment that exists in Canada today. All you have to do is look at the present policies of the federal NDP, so no I am not delusional!!

Comment

When you go to the page with all the prices of oil around the world and one thing sticks out like a sore thumb.

The Third largest oil reserve country in the world gets a discount of 60% compared to every other country selling oil in the world.

REally how special do people have to be to not see Canada is GETTING F#$K3ed.

Now, why.

Well if it's sitting in the ground in the middle of a country and no way to get to shore is the main reason.

Also, why is the East coast paying 80 dollars a barrel Saudi oil in and won't let our 25 dollar oil be used and self-sufficient.

MAth again.

Comment

if I was a western leader , I would tell Quebec no more welfare unless they buy western oil

Comment

We have a insane liberal leader who really wants oil destroyed. His liberal advisors want oil dead.

We are discounted because no way to get rid of a great product. Rail of one pipe to USA for 20 a barrel.

Watch our deficits are going to rise because Trudeau is yo stupid to realize oil pays the bill.

He’s nuts and has to go.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                                if I was a western leader , I would tell Quebec no more welfare unless they buy western oil
                                If a western leader was smart, they would make a very public appearance with Trump and inquire what perks could be expected if they were to join the union. Because while you are part of this country, you sure aren't going to be calling the shots over the frogs. They are a distinct society, just like the tomahawk chuckers, don't you know that. You write the cheques and they cash them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...