• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I said it when the rains didn't come and now some are finally agreeing.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    It's got to be close to testing support. 101?
    Canola: If dire predictions by some for much lower production come true we could see some price appreciation in the new year.
    Watch for production out of NE SK. I think it will out do last year. Also the floodgates should be opening with new canola coming to town right about now. There is so much grown that it's hard to run out, especially this time of year
    Canola prices, while near some support could be going no where till this soybean tariff thing shakes out more. Don't see $11 being offered in any month for SK. Alberta, yes
    Right now bean prices in the northern portions of the States are poor. That could spread, putting the lid on all oilseed markets
    Soybean crush spread has backed off substantially and while still good could be heading for the next leg lower. Canola crush margin off too by quite a bit and not so good

4 yr trend 498
    3 yr trend 496
    2 yr trend 497
    1 yr trend 488
    6 mo trend 472

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
      When they tell me a yield I usually cut in half and add 1 or 2.
      you mean those god fearing people lie?

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
        you mean those god fearing people lie?
        Only to non-brethren and Gobermint.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...