• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia Stops Trade /w Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give G3 a rest it’s about a idiot liberal government and our useless fool of a leader Trudeau.

Comment

The press is surprised that the US will not back Canada in the dispute with the Saudis. When has Trudeau showed any support for US? He flew in Trump’s face with the illegals, he constantly has shown Trump that he detests everything about the US administration. Now- surprisr-surprise, he’s flying on his own. . This government is playing a dangerous game - Canada will end up with egg on its face because their allies won’t back them - Maybe Aga Khan will.

Comment

Quote from zerohedge.

*The FT reports that the Saudi central bank and state pension funds have instructed their overseas asset managers to dispose of their Canadian equities, bonds and cash holdings “no matter the cost.”*

So which private conglomerate is about to add G3 to their empire?

Comment

The FT reports*that the Saudi central bank and state pension funds have instructed their overseas asset managers to*dispose of their Canadian equities, bonds*and cash holdings*“no matter the cost.”

Keep an eye on the loon here. Euro is on support and dx retesting resistance.

Comment

G3 or CWB was all intended to end up in others hands....Other meaning anyone but farmers.

Maybe since the CGC has 130 million of farmers money they could make an offer on behalf of farmers?

The Saudis didn't pay a dime for the CWB but if farmers could get the infrastructure boats and port facilities....well.. another good idea...

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
              But western farmers crawled into bed with them and became partners in G3 to try take over grain market. They will have CWB shares ate up as quick as you let them.
              That is an unnerving comment.... one I touched on in a different thread..... Hello SWP/Viterra share fiasco.... equity? what equity? Somehow I think those "UNITS" will be only valued at what they were issued at or worse yet..... worthless!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                Give G3 a rest it’s about a idiot liberal government and our useless fool of a leader Trudeau.
                You are right and you are wrong. Our leader and government have absolutely no concept of the damage their virtue signaling and general incompetence is doing to our countries image on the world stage. The G3 thing is a little different, it has been made pretty clear by the KSA that they want nothing to do with Canada, so in turn what is wrong with boycotting G3, their oil and cancelling the light armored contract however monetarily insignificant it is? I for one am not really interested in my money going to a royal regime that has so little respect for women or kills people based on their sexuality, but I guess that is an individual choice and not everyone sees it the same as me.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                  You are right and you are wrong. Our leader and government have absolutely no concept of the damage their virtue signaling and general incompetence is doing to our countries image on the world stage. The G3 thing is a little different, it has been made pretty clear by the KSA that they want nothing to do with Canada, so in turn what is wrong with boycotting G3, their oil and cancelling the light armored contract however monetarily insignificant it is? I for one am not really interested in my money going to a royal regime that has so little respect for women or kills people based on their sexuality, but I guess that is an individual choice and not everyone sees it the same as me.
                  While I may agree on your points....Its not our problem to solve about the human rights in other countries unless you are prepared to help change that leadership thru all necessary means which may include a war...

Freeland and Trudeau ****ed up big time on this...and once again farmers will feel it in lost markets...last night I heard they won't be buying Canadian wheat....In the states 12 billion was allotted for the interference in trade....In Canada Trudeau will go to another parade...he's got to get to work...

Crisis in business means you cut your holidays short...Actually all politicians should be back to work on this **** up...
                  Last edited by bucket; Aug 8, 2018, 07:52.

Comment

The irony is that Trudeau, the left and Quebec all virtue signal against everything the Saudis stand for, yet are comfortable to continue to import energy from them. They had a chance to make a big statement against this, by allowing a Canadian company, to build a Canadian pipeline, to bring energy to other Canadians, providing Canadian's with jobs, using Canadian materials, and the whole project was to be paid for by private industry, not government money.

Yet with all this, they sided with the Saudis !

In Canada, there is NO journalistic curiosity to ask the question,,,,or answer it.

Comment

Although correct we shouldn't be saying these things on our own. The UN has become so useless they should be sending a. Unified voice.

Absolutely boycott G3 and any other financial to do Saudis.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        Although correct we shouldn't be saying these things on our own. The UN has become so useless they should be sending a. Unified voice.

Absolutely boycott G3 and any other financial to do Saudis.
                        Saudis supposedly selling all Canadian assets maybe G3 forsale?

Comment

wish our Feds had the balls to announce that we are done buying saudi oil and will start energy east pipeline.
                          time to focus on the 4 walls holding our own house together.

Comment

our govt will use these "self" manufactured crisis with first the States and now KSA to their political advantage. These jerks may even get elected for a second term. unbelievable the rallying around trudeau. KSA did buy lots of barley for their camels. Tweets are hurting my pocket book. Stay out of other countries business. when in rome........

Take twitter from politicians in Canada. they act like grade nine girls. Pick up a phone and talk to saudis, do not publically extoll how superior you are on twitter so you can get a few more votes.

Trudeau and clowns are no better than trump

Comment

I know our government needs to stick up for our citizens here and abroad, but that guy and his sister were over there disturbing shit on purpose (Even if they are on the right side of morality). It is their choice to pick a fight not mine but I and all Canadians have to live with the consequences of their decisions.

When my kids have friends over visiting I expect them to follow the rules in our house, don't care what the rule is in theirs. How is this any different?

Comment

This is a perfect opportunity. Halt imports of Saudi Oil, go to trump and sign a 5 year deal to buy oil from them, finalize NAFTA in the process and then have Energy East ready to go.

If dumbass natives and french try to block it again, then terminate at Thunder Bay and tanker it out. Win Win.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...