• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hail Insurance

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got our first hail sunday night , right on cue
    Anyone know if this is worth a claim ?

Comment

Just spend more money on it! Spray an expensive fungicide and forget the claim...they will tell you it's too early for a claim anyway.

Comment

Thats what i thought

Comment

Municipal Hail is due tomorrow, with getting a BIG FAT 0 in the rain gauge this wk end, how much does a guy put on a crop that possibly might be toast in a couple wks? These cool temps aren’t going to save our crops.
          Pulse crops won’t amount to a hill if beans, they will be too short to cut, my barley wont head out, wheat and durum are later so who knows about them. To insure a crop that has so little potential seems pointless.

Comment

The odds of getting hail in a low rain fall year diminishes, up to 50% or more?

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
              The odds of getting hail in a low rain fall year diminishes, up to 50% or more?
              I agree 100%, with no clouds forming to get a drop of rain how can it hail. I’ve never seen a disaster crop get smoked.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...