• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotto MAX or Who actually got Rain. seems like it was a few tenths to a inch.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mallefarmer, I'm about 120 km southwest of Regina we had plenty of rain since 09 but last year the taps have really shut off, this is kind of a dryer area at times but never this dry and not usually 2 years in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      Wonder how the **** they can charge $5 /lb and pay a ****en farmer 70 cents / lb . Surely certified charges, cleaning, innoculating and bagging dont add up to $4.30/lb or $215 extra for a 50 lb bag . No ****en wonder no one wants alfalfa seed ! God damn gteedy bastards . As bad as these ****ing gas prices with $60/bbl , then discounted oil
      Don't get me wrong grew alfalfa seed for many years. At least a guy gets a few years out of alfalfa seed. How about 10$/lb canola and 10$ a bushel when you sell. And that deal is each and every year.

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
        Don't get me wrong grew alfalfa seed for many years. At least a guy gets a few years out of alfalfa seed. How about 10$/lb canola and 10$ a bushel when you sell. And that deal is each and every year.
        Shit , two of these specialty canolas we are growing are in excess of $16 /lb with lumiderm

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...