• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its almost hard to believe.......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its almost hard to believe.......

That in about 74 days its "summer" solstice, looks like this year might have to skip spring and go directly to summer.

Our neighbor has an auction sale in 9 days and some of his equipment that isn't in sheds is buried in snow banks....they dug out around the equipment but..... how do you move something that is buried in a partial block of ice/snow bank? Steam it out?

Anyone care to add something to "its almost hard to believe......"

Wow, it's almost hard to believe!

Sun came out a few times today, looked at the snow coming down and decided to hide behind a cloud again.

Yup, it's almost hard to believe...

Comment

Hmmm... well then, according to burnt I may as well have just said " it's hard to believe the sun rose in the east and set in the west today. Just another day in the life of.......

Comment

With some of the wind chills and -20 evenings its hard to believe its not January 9th.

Comment

Snowmobile trails are still awesome.

Comment

It's hard to believe that me and the boys went for a 80 km long snowmobile ride yesterday in fields, ditches and muskegs. Crossed frozen creeks, rode right over fences the snow was so deep, boys each got stuck in deep snow multiple times with serious mountain machines, the only bare ground we had to traverse was crossing highways, even the gravel roads were snow covered.

Hard to believe that I saw the springs from a cultivator poking through the snow today, another month or two, and the whole thing might just emerge.

Hard to believe I've seen a few gaggles of very disgruntled geese sitting on the snow looking vainly for spring.

Hard to believe I saw a rabbit with all of this summer colors on trying to blend into the snow.

Hard to believe that paying a carbon tax for such a short period of time could have been this effective.

Hard to believe that I shut off the stock waterer heaters in mid February the last few years, and this year I'm still afraid to.

Comment

Its almost hard to believe some people still believe in Global Warming!

Comment

I have yet to hear ANY MEDIA say the words "NO GLOBAL WARMING", all in denial I would say....come on media say it!
                It is record cold, where there is a snow pack, an ICE BLOCK, a NON SPRING, catastrophic for crops unless it warms up FAST and stays HOT.

Comment

Supposedly with lack of sun spots we should expect more cloud cover. The fog has been relentless around here lately.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                    Its almost hard to believe some people still believe in Global Warming!
                    Didn't you hear Al Gore? He has already assured us that this cold is most definitely caused by global warming, and is exactly what was expected to happen. I'm not making that up either. Personally, I thought I liked the concept of global warming, and was all in favor, but after experiencing it lately, I've changed my mind, I think I will change sides and join Suzuki and Chuck campaigning against global warming.

Comment

Its almost hard to believe how wrong Wiarton Willie got it.

Comment

Hard to believe we will be seeding in 30 days , maybe .
                        Farma , one trick on the equipment buried in snow ,spread coal dust , if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          Its almost hard to believe how wrong Wiarton Willie got it.
                          One of his species emerged here yesterday - don't think he was very impressed with the earlier proclamations when there was still snow on top of his pile of railway ties!

Comment

That a Canadian railway would take out a half page ad apologizing for getting behind moving grain

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                              That a Canadian railway would take out a half page ad apologizing for getting behind moving grain
                              Lots of oil cars moving , most I’ve seen , well.... since the last grain backlog .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...