• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You never answered one thig:

where is the evidence of two bushels sold and one free bushel
    where is the evidence of EEP subsidy levels in 2004
    where is the evidence of EEP corn ?

- apples and oranges all over again.

You fit the peoplekind mold perfectly... no balls...

Comment

We have had some crazy low prices in the past but does anyone remember June of 84 when canola hit 16.00 one morning? Just think what costs were then.
      My problem is I keep waiting for that to happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
        You never answered one thig:

where is the evidence of two bushels sold and one free bushel
        where is the evidence of EEP subsidy levels in 2004
        where is the evidence of EEP corn ?

- apples and oranges all over again.

You fit the peoplekind mold perfectly... no balls...
        Please read the article I sent PDF. It will give you some understanding how EEP worked. The $40.00 MT US wheat subsidy is equivalent to two bushels sold and one free. The quotes I gave were common knowledge at the time.

You need to be less preoccupied with your balls and read and understand information. If you cannot read and if you cannot understand then I cannot help you.
        I repeat how did the loss of the CWB help farmers? Do you know the price today of 1RS 11% protein wheat at the elevator?
        Last edited by Integrity_Farmer; Apr 2, 2018, 22:47.

Comment

Myself and many others have told you many times how the board hindered and, what our improvements are since its removal.
          You have never acknowleged anything before and never will.
          Your only audience are those who see the world the way you do. Select the data your way, and who physically cannot understand anything else.

This thread could have gone another way but I knew where it was gonna go.
          If so many agree with you IF, start your own site or maybe admin will give you your own page.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            Myself and many others have told you many times how the board hindered and, what our improvements are since its removal.
            You have never acknowleged anything before and never will.
            Your only audience are those who see the world the way you do. Select the data your way, and who physically cannot understand anything else.

This thread could have gone another way but I knew where it was gonna go.
            If so many agree with you IF, start your own site or maybe admin will give you your own page.
            Who is this directed towards?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...