• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gas Prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    Buy er on the rez !

No tax !
    Not certain, but when I used to run a propane truck, I would fill up at Hobbema every time I was in the neighborhood, was drastically cheaper than anywhere else, service was tolerable too. Now Hobbema has been changed to an unpronouncable word because we all know that it is the words we call things that cause all the problems for the Indians, no, Aboriginals, no, First Nations, or whatever PC title we are supposed to use now.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Not certain, but when I used to run a propane truck, I would fill up at Hobbema every time I was in the neighborhood, was drastically cheaper than anywhere else, service was tolerable too. Now Hobbema has been changed to an unpronouncable word because we all know that it is the words we call things that cause all the problems for the Indians, no, Aboriginals, no, First Nations, or whatever PC title we are supposed to use now.
      First wave immigrants.

I think it's first wave immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
        Is that true?
        15 cents cheaper on the Rez here. No number required. Supposed to be I think but the OPP isn’t allowed to enforce it so there’s a row of gas stations right on the border.
        115 vs 130 today

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...