• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letterkenny

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GDR View Post
    Yet you come back to Agriville on a regular basis?? Must be the stimulating conversations that never fall into the left vs right trap regardless of initial topic!
    My hypocrisy shines through again, guilty as charged

Comment

Letterkenny has got to be the most useless show I've ever seen. Completely retarded. Another no hope for humanity show

Comment

To all of you that don't like this show, you are kidding yourselves if you say that your hometown wasn't like this if you grew up in rural Canada! Hilarious and very accurate portrayal (exaggerated for comedic effect) of small town Canada... and likely the US!
        We all knew the skids, dirtbags we called them...
        The hockey players we called the jocks and the hicks were usually just the farmboys... and most of them were also hockey players!
        Love this show!!

Comment

Yup, pretty low brow crude comedy, but I don't mind that. A complete polar opposite of Brent Butt I saw earlier this year.

Nothing wrong with diversity.
          Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 30, 2018, 09:33.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...