• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letterkenny

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letterkenny

Got my sold out Letterkenny tickets off Kijiji. Anyone from Agriville from the Listowel area? Any of those characters based off your personality. Our local one for the Prairies was CornerGas. Beachcombers for BC. North of 60 for the northern First Nations Community, Trailer Park Boys for the Maritimes. Am I missing any?

Perpetuating the local Stereotypes. ...yikes.

"How ya now...... just kidding I don't give a ****."

Comment

I like that show it makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Got my sold out Letterkenny tickets off Kijiji. Anyone from Agriville from the Listowel area? Any of those characters based off your personality. Our local one for the Prairies was CornerGas. Beachcombers for BC. North of 60 for the northern First Nations Community, Trailer Park Boys for the Maritimes. Am I missing any?

Perpetuating the local Stereotypes. ...yikes.
        Less than Kind for Winterpeg

Comment

"It's a tough life picking rocks and pulling teats, but it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails."
          30 years ago I was a hick, a skid and a hockey player now I've got it narrowed down to just a hick.

Comment

Now that is a mashup.

Comment

I hope I can keep up translating all the Letterkenny lingo to Prairie vernacular. I might need an interpreter.

Comment

O88, sorry I didn't reply in a timely fashion, believe it or not I've only ever saw one episode. It is on CraveTv and we aren't subscribed. But I liked the one I did see. As for being funnier than Corner Gas, all I can say is humor is in the funny one of the beholder.

I was hoping the Ontario Agrivillers were going to weigh in.

Even Mallee, says some things that need translation. And according to Grassfarmer so does SF3, BUT Grassy is an immigrant, and a good thing not Muslim! 😉😂 (I think) :-0

Comment

Never watched it other than a few minutes.

The one chap is from not too far away but I don't know him. Knew his dad and granddad.

That's all.

Comment

Went on YouTube and watched 'best of' season 4. Watched 10 minutes of it that I can't get back and feel dumber for it.

Only Canadian show worth a damn was Corner Gas, not that it didn't have a few stupid moments as well. Rest of the shows are so dumb and depressing that you wonder if some of those actors play Russian roulette on their off-hours.

Do people in this country have a fetish for being portrayed as complete morons? That would explain Trudeau....

There is an 'Ontario' take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                      Went on YouTube and watched 'best of' season 4. Watched 10 minutes of it that I can't get back and feel dumber for it.

Do people in this country have a fetish for being portrayed as complete morons?
                      It's "supposed" to be stoopid funny, I can guarantee you there's alot of other shows that insult what little intelligence I do have a lot more than these regional comedies.

Don't take life too serious, nobody will make it out alive.

Comment

What about FUBAR? Alberta

Comment

Only seen the first season so far. Haven’t seen a character I can’t link to somebody I’ve known.
                          Needs more Mennonites and Amish if they’re going to rep Listowel

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post

Don't have a TV, because every time I've seen a TV show, I've come away feeling the same way you do.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Don't have a TV, because every time I've seen a TV show, I've come away feeling the same way you do.
                              Yet you come back to Agriville on a regular basis?? Must be the stimulating conversations that never fall into the left vs right trap regardless of initial topic!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...