• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone following this ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/scott-simms-abortion-clause-reproductive-rights-1.4498845
    Turdo to Simms, you are toast pal, no room for morals/common sense in Liberal MP's...you have to blindly follow me.

Comment

I'm sure you could find someone to "tick the box" for the directors of your bible camp that won't do it.

Under the circumstances, I find your insistence on knowing though forms the details of an applicant to be just as troubling as a federal public funding application to know what is on your mind.

I've known student atheists who have interned in the Catholic School system, who have had multiple times more student exposure, than any summer student would have in a Bible camp setting, with Catholic kids, and other teachers who were hired for full thirty year teaching careers in their system who were not of their faith. I doubt anyone was subverted. There are ways of getting in Bible study without eliminating otherwise fully qualified summer students in all other respects.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...