• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop choices Narrow

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    If timing is everything, maybe it's a good thing nobody that I made loose offers to has allowed me to put my money where my mouth is! Or maybe a bad thing if I couldn't and prices continue to rise. I really do feel things are getting a bit toppy....friends of sellers are reporting the local BTO is beginning to talk the market down.

Overhead resistance 101? Get out the chart.
    Well I dont think manitoba land will drop. But Sask might seems like its is sure overpriced in areas due to good rains over the past 5 years. there must be areas that have gone up 10x since 2007

Comment

My guess is province wide in 2017 prices were up again

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sk value of land and buildings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	766154

Comment

Well I'm not to bright gut even I can see by the chart its a long way from a half mill/1/4 ,so someone is stretching the truth or a few abnormalities exist. But don't lit facts spoil a good story.

Comment

BGMB....we are up almost 5X since 04 to about 300K+. Cheap according to some opinions.

Horse...those numbers do seem a low compared to here and some other insane prices quoted around here....unless an awful lot of land is trading at a grand/acre and lowering the average.

Comment

I believe this includes any type of ranch or farmland for the whole province

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...