• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump , wtf ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see some sensible comments amongst all the nonsense praising Trump. This man is a threat to planet and everyone on it. Why the AMA hasn't stepped in and said the man is clinically mentally impaired in beyond me. It took years for them to finally accept Reagan was suffering from early onset dementia when the majority of sensible people knew this long before it came out. His testimony during the Iran Contra hearings should have been enough for the country to say the man has lost it, he doesn't know what he had for breakfast for Christ's sakes. I give those trying to discuss NAFTA with them the highest marks for having the patience to sit across from what are obviously morons.

Comment

Trump appears to be manipulating other countries and voters the same way he did in business. Studying his history makes him predictable. A-hole loose cannon ya. Insane no. And ya its funny to watch people like "Magura" squirm. Problem is i'm afraid shortlived and his kind will get last laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Les Magura View Post
        Nice to see some sensible comments amongst all the nonsense praising Trump. This man is a threat to planet and everyone on it. Why the AMA hasn't stepped in and said the man is clinically mentally impaired in beyond me. It took years for them to finally accept Reagan was suffering from early onset dementia when the majority of sensible people knew this long before it came out. His testimony during the Iran Contra hearings should have been enough for the country to say the man has lost it, he doesn't know what he had for breakfast for Christ's sakes. I give those trying to discuss NAFTA with them the highest marks for having the patience to sit across from what are obviously morons.
        about the same as when they look across the um,ah,um,ah,ummm, ah what we sent for Canada to ah , um, ah , ah ,um , speak for us ? may not even have shoes on , ffs
        and like I said , I couldn't give a shit about trump . they chose him over a lying , crooked lifelong criminal . sad isn't it
        at least , unlike Obama , he had enough sense to approve the keystone XL , what do you think that will do for Canada ?
        Last edited by Guest; Nov 21, 2017, 20:58.

Comment

Doesn't take very much sleuthing to find dire predictions of markets and economy collapsing IF Trump got elected.
          Since he's been elected the market has been setting new highs and its all "despite crazy Trump"?

Comment

Renovation business getting slow Les. Lots of time to push your leap manifesto.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-mo View Post
              Doesn't take very much sleuthing to find dire predictions of markets and economy collapsing IF Trump got elected.
              Since he's been elected the market has been setting new highs and its all "despite crazy Trump"?
              Crazy thing is the left wing MSM pushed the nonstop Trump talk so that he won the Republican leadership. They wanted the weakest candidate possible against their girl, Hillary.That plan backfired when Hillary's crooked side was exposed and led to a epic loss.

The best part about Trump winning is watching all the lefty meltdowns as we witness on Agriville a few times per week. 😂
              Much of Trumps biggest critics are Hollywood, MSM, newscast personalities (Charlie Rose) and other TV personalities are now in trouble for sexual/child abuse cases. 🙈

Comment

Trump

Well put AF5,
                What has Trump done? #1- he got elected, against the opposition of both parties.
                He's smart enough to play the game and win. And smart enough to keep the msm off balance.
                The swamp is deep, have you seen the photo of Bush, Clinton and other Dems and Repubs get together. They're all playing the same game and taking turns.
                Can Trump survive, maybe, might take a bullet to get rid of him. He's smart, but so was JFK.
                I'll see if I can dig up the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  Crazy thing is the left wing MSM pushed the nonstop Trump talk so that he won the Republican leadership. They wanted the weakest candidate possible against their girl, Hillary.That plan backfired when Hillary's crooked side was exposed and led to a epic loss.

The best part about Trump winning is watching all the lefty meltdowns as we witness on Agriville a few times per week. 😂
                  Much of Trumps biggest critics are Hollywood, MSM, newscast personalities (Charlie Rose) and other TV personalities are now in trouble for sexual/child abuse cases. 🙈
                  like , couldn't agree more and all Lisa laflamme can talk about is trump and Roy Moore, Canadian news has gone to a pathetic place

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    like , couldn't agree more and all Lisa laflamme can talk about is trump and Roy Moore, Canadian news has gone to a pathetic place
                    Lisa The Flame is just the messenger...don't shoot the messenger. News has gone from being a public service to big business. Politically biased with adgendas though?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...