• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump , wtf ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time will tell where the U.S. ends up and where Canada ends up in 2 more years .
    At the end of the day , who is going to pay the welfare of all the extra immigrants and the climate change ?? That’s the real issue at play , it sure as *** will not be trust fund babies and the ultra wealthy, it will be you and I , think about that real hard as the next generation tries to handle this responsibility on top of massively increasing land costs and the cost of saving the environment... it won’t be JT’s kids ... it will be yours and mine .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Like him our not , he made his wealth on his own not given to him in trust funds hidden in some other countries tax haven.

".....In addition to this inheritance, Trump’s father helped the mogul financially throughout his lifetime by giving him loans and access to trust funds, and establishing a wealth of real estate and political connections for his son."

[URL="https://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/"]http://https://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/[/URL]

Comment

To all three of you ... dispute the rest of my statement..
        take Trump out and dispute the rest , you can’t .... that’s the real point of my post

Comment

I am a fan of neither....

And with all due respect to say Trump is self made is laughable...not even I am self made.....in fact, some of you here are probably more self made than he is!!!!!

Comment

This has been stated by more than one official ... that is the end game ... open your eyes ...

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              ".....In addition to this inheritance, Trump’s father helped the mogul financially throughout his lifetime by giving him loans and access to trust funds, and establishing a wealth of real estate and political connections for his son."

[URL="https://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/"]http://https://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/[/URL]
              at least he tried something and acclomplished something . better to be a bouncer/drama teacher that never taught/ snowboard instructor , wow

Comment

Trump as a person may have no redeemable qualities, and quite a lot of reprehensible qualities(I don't know, but that is what the media tells me to think). And Trudeau may be the nicest guy you could ever meet(again, I don't know, never met him, but according to CBC, he certainly is), but the job of leader of the free world or any other country shouldn't be a popularity contest. It should be about choosing the most qualified candidate, and the issues they represent. In the most recent elections, we got that drastically wrong(Trudeau isn't qualified to run a lemonaid stand, and has never had to manage anything before being put in this position of authority, but at least he has great hair), and surprisingly to nearly everyone, the Americans choose the only qualified candidate of the choices presented, and so far, they don't have buyers remorse. Going bankrupt is actually great experience for being in government, all governments are effectively bankrupt in perpetuity.

Actually, he does have at least one redeeming quality, anyone who can make liberals this upset this often can't be all bad.

Trump likely doesn't deserve any credit for their economy doing better than expected, after all, government can't improve the economy, they can either do nothing at let it function as best as it can, or make it worse, and in his case, he at least didn't do much to make it worse, as opposed to Trudeau, who has done as much as possible to make it worse.

Comment

Well said AF5

Comment

furrow , your a smart guy, what is the trump attraction,
                    what exactly has trump done ?

I must be missing something, like what. ?

specific thing . he has actually done .

other than being a ignorant bully .
                    on everything .

and Nafta they will sign up, in the end ,
                    brain dead if he did not ,

no way American business is going to let that idiot
                    screw up nafta.
                    Trump is nothing but BS

and I am not a fan of trudeau either.
                    but being a little greener will not kill us ,

and the cost of land has more to do with us as farmers.
                    and the hole we dug ourselves ,

your nemesis trudeau seems to be moving ahead on pipelines.
                    that is something. I will take it .

maybe sunny ways , gets pipelines built.

Comment

Can not believe people are still cheering on this Jerry Springer episode..Even Republicans have been talking about who will replace him.

Comment

Travel in Hawaii and southern US, not too much complaining about Trump, only on CBC and Canadian leftist press. And who the "h" cares what they think! If that wall gets built at least across Texas border, not too many Americans will complain.

Comment

Before Don Jr. bags the last one, ask an elephant what is thought of Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Travel in Hawaii and southern US, not too much complaining about Trump, only on CBC and Canadian leftist press. And who the "h" cares what they think! If that wall gets built at least across Texas border, not too many Americans will complain.
                            Really Sumdum? Lots of Republicans don't even like Trump and admit he is not really fit for the job. Depending on the poll his approval rating is really pretty low considering it is less than a year since he took office.

Now you may think it is all a leftist conspiracy but even on Agriville lots of posts are less than complementary.

In any case as the saying goes "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

As far as the wall it will never be built or finished. Too expensive and wont really be effective anyway.

Dont you find it odd that Trump has adopted a protectionist approach on trade? Republicans were always in favour of free trade and it is the left who are against free trade and globalization.

Where do Conservatives in Canada stand on trade agreements and free trade? I thought that it is essential to have free trade in a market based system to get efficiency in the marketplace?

Canadian agriculture is dependent on trade and any duties or tariffs on our exports to the USA will hurt Canadian farmers.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Really Sumdum? Lots of Republicans don't even like Trump and admit he is not really fit for the job. Depending on the poll his approval rating is really pretty low considering it is less than a year since he took office.

Now you may think it is all a leftist conspiracy but even on Agriville lots of posts are less than complementary.

In any case as the saying goes "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

As far as the wall it will never be built or finished. Too expensive and wont really be effective anyway.

Dont you find it odd that Trump has adopted a protectionist approach on trade? Republicans were always in favour of free trade and it is the left who are against free trade and globalization.

Where do Conservatives in Canada stand on trade agreements and free trade? I thought that it is essential to have free trade in a market based system to get efficiency in the marketplace?

Canadian agriculture is dependent on trade and any duties or tariffs on our exports to the USA will hurt Canadian farmers.
                              I think the protectionist stance is more about the popularity contest, it is what Americans voters want to hear, and a big part of how he got elected. He is a business man and surely he understands that protectionism is disasterous, inspite of what might be said in public. I'll be willing to bet that he is still talking tough about protectionism and killing Nafta by the time the next election rolls around, but nothing substantial is done in the meantime. So long as the economy keeps improving, voters will assume that his protectionism is the cause, regardless of complete lack of action. It's all politics.

Comment

It also seems to be politics to support sexual miscreants. Today Trump defended hillbilly pedophile Roy Moore saying, "He said he didn't do it, so . . .". Pathetic. He implied it was better to have a sexual predator vs a liberal.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...