• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop picking on Morneau

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    I think most of you misunderstood me. Yes, Morneau is obviously corrupt and crooked, even by the ridiculously low standards to which we hold Liberal politicians. But consider the alternatives. Is it safe to assume that this was the best of the bunch from which they had to choose to fill the finance minister position? The only Liberal MP who had any real life business experience, who has ever had to pay taxes? If this was the best choice, imagine who they might replace him with, likely someone who thinks like Turdeau, that budgets balance themselves, steal from the productive to reward the liberal voters type of attitude.

This probably says more about Liberal party members who select the candidates, and Liberal voters, that there is no one more honest and capable in the entire caucus. And how much of that is because hardworking tax paying business people don't want to expose themselves to this type of scrutiny for the meager compensation? ( the legal compensation that is, not the pocket padding that just happened)
    Saw that Morneau has a book that paints Trudeau and his cabinet in not very flattering light, and remembered this thread. I stand by what I said, he was the least worst evil in the entire party. Not that that is much of an accomplishment.

Chronic weaknesses in the Liberal government weren't fixed, the former finance minister says in a new book, and Canada's prosperity suffered
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 9, 2023, 23:42.

Comment

Coming out with some bland put downs of JT that most rational people should already know just to plug a book.
      However gratifying they are to hear.
      All painfully obvious.

Apologizing for his conflict of interest in the WE scandal. But like the rest, not for the $956 Million feckin dollars in the first place.
      Being coy about his political aspirations. Vermin ridden cannibalistic rats all of them. Might as well read Clavell's King Rat.

Comment

Why do people have to write books about the retard in chief 2 yrs after the incidents.

I mean convene a press conf, say I work for an idiot so the entire country can hear you, then resign your post in protest.

JWR did the same thing, desperately trying to hold her phony govt job instead of keeping her dignity.

Comment

All famous people write books its' like throwing an extra couple of mil in the old pension plan. Even young whiney princes doing it these days beats working for a living.

Comment

There are consistentcies in the messages that come from the cabinet ministers that are shunned.
            He runs it as a popularity contest with no interest in the economy.
            He couldn't organize lunch at a church picnic.

Comment

What’s with whiny Harry these days. Went from the rebel of the family parading around in nazi uniforms to being a big cuk. He’s looking more disingenuous every time him or that glory you know what opens their mouth. Wife and I disagree on this topic but why him and her don’t shrink away into obscurity like they purportedly wanted instead of cashing in on spilling the beans.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                What’s with whiny Harry these days. Went from the rebel of the family parading around in nazi uniforms to being a big cuk. He’s looking more disingenuous every time him or that glory you know what opens their mouth. Wife and I disagree on this topic but why him and her don’t shrink away into obscurity like they purportedly wanted instead of cashing in on spilling the beans.
                And the beans they spill are fake anyway. Harry was crying that Willy physically came after him. Who wouldn’t if he was your brother?

One lady relative of the Queen, old lady, asked a black person their nationality/ancestry. Got canned for doing so. I guess had the person been white???

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...