• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another (hidden) carbon tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you don't believe in science or evidence based decision making it is impossible to have an intelligent discussion about global warming or public policy.

So feel free to rant on in obscurity about subjects you know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      When you don't believe in science or evidence based decision making it is impossible to have an intelligent discussion about global warming or public policy.

So feel free to rant on in obscurity about subjects you know nothing about.
      Liberals are people who claim to be open to the views and opinions of everyone, but then are shocked and angry that someone else may actually have a different view.

Way to go, chucky!

Comment

Libs going to TAX Canadian Tire money, CC cash back, air miles, employee discounts...real open minded bunch, open to your $$$$

Comment

The Liberal assault on the middle class will put 98% of us in poverty class .

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Libs going to TAX Canadian Tire money, CC cash back, air miles, employee discounts...real open minded bunch, open to your $$$$
            Wow, Ford employee discounts will likely be gone now.

No end in sight to the madness unless Ontario gets sick of Justin.

Comment

Only a farmer would complain about a policy that directly benefits them.

You do know where the stock for renewable comes from, right?

Comment

yes they did mention ethanol.
                which is the one policy that has turned farming into a profitable business the last 15 years.
                i can not imagine the carnage in commodity prices.
                if those ethanol acres ever came back into the food side of grains .

it might make sense , at some point to use natural gas in long haul trucking .
                definitely cleaner. you got it use it.

i am no expert on any of it. climate science or carbon reduction,
                so just opinions

Comment

We better wait a bit on this one to judge more acres for ethanol less acres for everything else means? It's just that I m not sure as usual all this cost of doing this will translate into higher prices for crops needed for this or not. If the carbon tax money goes back into this will it go to producers or the middlemen.

Trucking industry is already stating higher prices for trucking. But I lost a lot of respect for that industry because when diesel dropped they still
                  Charged additional
                  Fuel surcharges which is bullshit.

Comment

as for the employee benefits tax.
                    they have backed off.
                    where it came from, the tax department or the liberals ?
                    just stupid all around.
                    i guess the ford employee price, would not be a benifit.
                    as everyone would get it.

someone without brains , making rules

the tax department has a proud 60 year history of doing dumb ass things

Comment

There is also a lot of jumping the gun on a lot of this. It s all being poorly communicated to us as to how it's intended to play out. But then again i doubt they have a clue. Unless we have someone influencing their decisions I can't see the benefit getting to us farmers without the usual pricks in the middle taking it from us. On that i blame our farm group lobby as being incompetent and sometimes bought off only serving themselves and their pocket book not
                      Ours.

If the ethanol thing took off the way it should it could be a huge boom in grain prices. The oilmens puppets will have their pockets filled trying to convince us how bad increased grain prices are for us. Lol.

Case in point look who has become a twitter warrior in the last while speaking up for the oil industry when he told us all he wanted out of politics? Bought and paid for by the oil industry.

Same people that ordered private phone be used so that shit about their incompetence and crooked gov dealings couldn't be scrutinized.

Comment

http://business.financialpost.com/opinion/joe-oliver-trudeau-and-morneau-can-income-sprinkle-their-wealth-but-you-cant

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...