• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Durum Prices In The Shitter ...... AGAIN!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Durum Prices In The Shitter ...... AGAIN!!!

Durum prices dropped again this morning. Latest tender came back lower. Just more great news!!
    More stealing ahead, thieves will be at full work trying to convince us prices likely headed lower.
    The trade said the crop was big. Surprised they haven't come out and said this last rain/snow event has improved the crop outlook.

No one is forcing you to sell

Iceman Out

Comment

Now there's some intelligent thoughts.

Comment

I was shocked to learn from my retailer that 46 -0-0 is going up this week . I must hurry , lol

Comment

Yup grain prices down inputs up , nothing but good times .. lol
          I was told last month that fertilizer prices were going up . So I guess they were right , $30 tn on 46 .
          ''Tis that time of year though. Better than the end of May scare tactics some tried to employ a year and 1/2 ago in fertilizer.
          Sometimes a guy has to bite the hook sometimes just let it float by . It can be frustrating if you let it get to you .

Comment

What are local bids for Durum? We don't grow it so just curious.

Comment

Low grain prices doesn't buy more fertilizer....

Sub 3 corn won't buy more. ....

Comment

Dur prices

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Low grain prices doesn't buy more fertilizer....

Sub 3 corn won't buy more. ....
                . Advocate. To answer your question #1 CWAD in July 2017---9.50/bus. Same stuff in Oct2017.--- 7.07/bus. At P&H Weyburn. Wonderful marketing system we have now--- just great! Furrow Tickler, put on your life jacket ! It's only gonna get worse!

Comment

Nah , got a good big boat , be just fine

Comment

Originally posted by Lowrider27 View Post
                    . Advocate. To answer your question #1 CWAD in July 2017---9.50/bus. Same stuff in Oct2017.--- 7.07/bus. At P&H Weyburn. Wonderful marketing system we have now--- just great! Furrow Tickler, put on your life jacket ! It's only gonna get worse!
                    #1 durum at Ceres Global 7.90 a bushel today.

Comment

$8.30 #1
                      They were $8.80 5 days ago
                      We are 400km away from them but hauled old crop durum to them this summer. Price was good enough to spend close to a buck a bushel in trucking.

Comment

Weyburn told me today price has plummeted due to farmers selling off all their last yrs durum. There was NO contracting of any no.1 done when it was $9.50
                        All the 3s and 4s brought the price of 1 down.
                        Who knows if this what they told me is true. I don't believe them, they are still crooks.

Comment

All durum last year was sample and 5 durum moved all my to feed lots truckers told me that all they hauled all winter was durum and some barley. Don't think guys sat on sample durum for a year hopping for better price. Shit they say games they play they must think we are stupid!!

Comment

At the end of July and the beginning of Aug(at least 2 weeks), Ceres Durum prices were,

#1 - $11.00
                            #2 - $10.25
                            #3 - $10.00

But those prices were for August delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
                              At the end of July and the beginning of Aug(at least 2 weeks), Ceres Durum prices were,

#1 - $11.00
                              #2 - $10.25
                              #3 - $10.00

But those prices were for August delivery.
                              I didn't know if I would have a crop to harvest in July, sure wasn't going to do any contracting.
                              Guess some guys have guts if they did.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...