• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Organic wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup I agree , but there are more than one way to skin a cat . That's kinda the whole point I guess .
    I would bet those high input guys there are trying stuff outside the bix a bit as well .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Yup I agree , but there are more than one way to skin a cat . That's kinda the whole point I guess .
      I would bet those high input guys there are trying stuff outside the bix a bit as well .
      Yes I am sure as well. Soybeans, Quinoa Hemp Lentils and corn are all being grown. They are definitely working for success.

Comment

A lot of very progressive farms in that area for sure 👍

Comment

You're definitely on the right track Klaus. My son has us trying cover crops and it definitely is improving the soil. Had a well know soil scientist look at it last year and confirm it. It's taking an older guy like me time to realize that soil needs to have something growing on it all the time with various species and root systems. Been just experimenting with one quarter so far. Might eventually not need fert. Even better when cattle can graze it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...