• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cereals will do ok and so will the pulses but flax oats soy and Canola will all be down in yield do to no rain in July.

I have canola that's really ugly and some not bad and some decent.

Ugly is ugly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	765955

Comment

Peas doing 110 wheat over 90 canary seed 5 as reported by fox and CNN agricultural report for western Canada.
      could you imagine what yields would
      Have been if here wasn't a drought?
      Hahahahaha

Comment

N of Winterpeg.

Comment

Ahh , fantasy land .... were the markets base the crop of all of western Canada lol
          Gona be a huge one , wall to wall lol

Comment

Keep posting the big yields boys, that should start the run up in prices. Geessh!!

Comment

Wheat has been in the ground for 110 days its time to shut it down. Full shut down starts today. Most neighbours have started yesterday or day before.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                Wheat has been in the ground for 110 days its time to shut it down. Full shut down starts today. Most neighbours have started yesterday or day before.
                I have never had a wheat crop still growing After 110 days. What are you shutting down? Are you sure you can't just run a combine over it? Combined mine after 105 days no roundup here. There was some green in the field but we ran the mile and it blended out dry.

Comment

Wheat is in the ground 110 days time to shut it down harvest full on in two weeks. Freak rain last night good dump south of valley north less as you go north. 1/10 and greater as you go south. One guys awsome swath barley is almost flat so must have been heavy rain.
                  Sprayed a week ago tomorrow
                  [ATTACH]2025[/ATTACH]

Spraying today.
                  [ATTACH]2026[/ATTACH]
                  Looks ready to combine to me. What are you waiting for?

Comment

Caserd where do you farm? Just curious in our part of the county this shit would have green areas till first frost. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1066.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	765958

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1079.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	765959

Like this

Comment

[ATTACH]2039[/ATTACH]

Like this
                        If there are green leaves you are spraying TOO early, Roundup is only for killing weeds, abuse off label will soon end this tool for WEED CONTROL...

This is Monsanto's label not mine...

We swath when 90% near combining in a few dry days, the green blends out or aeration or dryer takes care of the green, or time drys them up too.

Comment

And ours blends out same field is 80% changing

Comment

Yikes!!!! thats as green as your combine!!!

Comment

I have one comment and it better be taken seriously;

Careful what you post. Think about it before hitting submit. Once your post is used in a "reply to post"....there is no deleting it through the edit button. Too much scrutiny...... THINK! Some things aren't worth flaunting!

Comment

Well put Farma. We have wheat that has green spots and I wont touch it yet. Greenies see that and they run with it saying how farmers abuse the use of Monsanto products. Not good for our persona with city folk.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...