• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stick a fork in it. Lake time **** it this one is over zero rain in July!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother nature picks winners and losers Feeling a little down this year. Wondering why the F#$k I continue. Im losing desire to keep farming every single day. Should of sold when had the chance or rent it out. Tired of having the bitch shit on us. Cant seem to get a break. Did in the past seemed could fall into a pail of shit and come out looking like a rock star. But what did i break 3 consecutive mirrors. or what.

Comment

I think maybe some will like the legalization of marijuana. won't have to hide obvious addiction but maybe should have gone further and included crack!!!
      Holy shit man!!!

Comment

Lets pitty party whoooo hooooo!

Comment

So how big is the dry area?
          Markets going down so it's not any bigger impact than the million plus acres that were left out over winter.
          Those poor fellows some how survived with there ridiculous conditions.
          We are all very small in the whole scheme of things...regardless of farm size.
          SF3 will survive..
          It's just disappointing not to get 60 bushels of canola or wheat.

Comment

How many are surviving? I could rent another 8000 acres up north if I wanted and I know it's not what those people want they aren't at retirement age and love farming. Lenders saying they understand but you have to pay up. How do you do that in the next 6 months when your crop doesn't come around again for 12?
            I think saskfarmer3 must be in trouble and how could he not be with the obvious disasters of recent times.

Comment

"It's just disappointing not to get 60 bushels of canola or wheat."......

.....here in the Slum of the Ghetto we keep our expectations low, less disappoinment that way.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                Klinger your so ****ing smart whats your crop looking like or did you get a rain in the last week.

Answer the question before you open your F$%KIng mouth!
                Sorry, was out scouting in my canoe.

Might be able to afford a 15 of Busch after this year. I'd be willing to cut it down to a 6pack and send you a new teddy bear to keep you company and scare the monsters away if you want?

Comment

Wow.ALMOST OUT OF MOISTURE.Start a go fund for Sask farmer.

Comment

Lentils and chickpeas looking average to slightly above here. Peas starting to come off in the area. Durum turning to just heading. Yield potential looks to be average to below. Canola all over the map. Some very good and some should have been plowed under. Seeding date and soil type the big factor. 3.4 to 5 Inches across the farm in a 30 mile area since April 1. Areas south of 13 highway much less. Been down the dry road before so you learn to play the hand your dealt. The time and energy some on this forum put into a constant complain/whine makes a person question if they truly understand the reality of farming and what comes with it. Nobody said it was easy. JMO.

Comment

WHOA WHOA WHOA guys...get off his back already! You're riding him harder than a rented pack mule! Give him a rest!

Comment

Your all so ****ing funny man it's good comedy.

No not broke, might have to dip into savings for winter get away, crop insurance, I hate shitty weather. Maybe that's why I love Hawaii 80 year round and it rains on the north and east side every second day.

Karma is a bitch it always comes back on the ones who are so smart.

Comment

That didn't take long. Back to its funny and not that bad. MIGHT have to dip into savings. So selfish.

Comment

.....BACK OFF..... I always stick up for the picked on underdog who is bullied!

Oh yeah.... and we'll probably be desiccating peas next week. I'm trying to deflect the focus off SF3...... quick kicking him when he's "down"!

Comment

count yourselves lucky , if you have never had a drought.
                              or a month without rain.

did someone actually complain about their peas only being 3 ft. high ?

how is that possible in saskatchewan ?

must be Notleys fault somehow , and when , even Brad wall, can not make it rain .
                              the end times are here i think.

Comment

It's just funny how haters always hate. They don't like a person when they have it good they don't like a person when their having a hard time they don't like a person who is poor they don't like a person who is rich. They hate blacks whites or First Nations etc. always love to dig a person or group when their having a rough spell.

If any of your read I was laughing at the morons who hate me. Crop insurance and savings will get a person through this shit. Our weather turned a complete 360. Let's see how smart some of you would be without that one timely rain or down pour after downpour then frost.

You need thick skin to post on here because most just love to cut down every thing you post.

It's ****ing dry this year the crops aren't all great the area is huge and if you got rain with all this heat and wind good for you you did great.

So Haters are just that hateful people. Keep hating me I don't care. It's just fact this year is dry and windy and not all have a crop.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...