• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst drought in 40 Years SE Sask

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
    Achen4Acres, you must have got a little shot if your in SE Sask?
    We got a beauty dan!

Just like a miracle, about two hours after whining as I was vigorously refreshing the radar the system twisted off the Manitoba border and drove right for regina. Crossed us on the way in and again on the way out. I think a saviour for many. Been a great day listening to the drip drop on the rooftop.

Many of those Martian fields are lost but hey at least the ones holding on will be brought back to the land of the living!

Rain makes grain, hope everyone gets what they need

Comment

I remember a reporter, whom I was urging to cover the drought we had in 2002 (we did not take a combine out drought), the problem with reporting on drought stories, is it always rains, and it does just sometimes too late. Glad to hear you have rain Achen4.

We have lots so far, soil like brick, even the tators had a tough time coming though the soil packed like brick, poor determined buds emerging all scrinched up, kind reminded me of that movie with the creatures that lived just under the surface of the earth.

Another story to tell.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...