• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raven Viper Pro update NFG

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raven Viper Pro update NFG

Anyone using viper pro with an update from 2 yrs ago ?. This pisses me off more and more every day . Can node alarm pops up and blocks out screen for guidance . What a f&$king joke when your going 17 mph and its made the fence row nozzles useless . If you leave fence rows on on headlands as soon as accuboom shuts booms off it thinks it should be spraying outta fence row nozzles and (on this rogator ) shuts the pump off on you . If u dont have this update dont let them do it . Old can node alarm pop up was 3/4 inch high. This new pop up is 2" high and covers guidance completely . You cant see gallon display and guidance at the same time. Even has an ignorant pop up box that says "no can node alarms "? And this 2" high box is all for nothing. Even a blind fellow like me could see the small box before update . Acclomplishes SFA. What a f$&king joke . Told them on the phone and they dont care . Raven make your software writers run a sprayer .this should be a SAFETY RECALL RAVEN

i just got a different sprayer with the viper pro,
    that can node screen is annoying, i was hoping there was a way to make it go away.
    thought it was just me not knowing how to get rid of it
    Last edited by sawfly1; Jun 8, 2017, 10:55.

Comment

Who is them? Raven Support or the dealership? Ask if they will install the older version of the software. I don't have or use fence row nozzles but I will look at what software version is on my Gator. New systems I believe run on a Linex operating system....new monitor big money, I think you need it to run their Hawkeye(aka sharpshooter/Aim Command).
      Last edited by farmaholic; Jun 8, 2017, 11:15.

Comment

Viper version, 3.9.0.17
        Windows OS version .02.01.06
        Can firmware version 22

Comment

Hmm, my sprayer turns on when i turn the switch on and boom shuts off when i hit switch again. Old technology is amazing! ( and reliable too )

Comment

So true Stonepicker.

Comment

Case, are the fence row nozzles configured to be contolled by accuboom(if that's even possible)(included in the outer boom tip sections) with manual over-ride or only ever manually controlled?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                Case, are the fence row nozzles configured to be contolled by accuboom(if that's even possible)(included in the outer boom tip sections) with manual over-ride or only ever manually controlled?

My fence row nozzles are setup in the viper pro. However I deselect them when starting up that way you retain o ly manual control over them

1184h rogator

Comment

Check your speed from your monitor to actual on side posts on sprayer.
                  I did the update , end of the day your speed cal changes
                  4430 , 100 ft .... speed cal is perfect at 830 now
                  Just check , maybe issue , may not

Comment

Mine has been bang on the past 4000 ac . But every rig is different

Comment

Will not look at another, but JMO

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        If you add them to sprayer width it makes it wider and then guidance leaves a strip so just control them manually for spraying around field edges

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                          My fence row nozzles are setup in the viper pro. However I deselect them when starting up that way you retain o ly manual control over them

1184h rogator
                          Mine are deselected also i think i will check It says when starting a job it will control the 7 sections and not femce row nozzles. Yours doesnt stop pump if you leave them on when your master is on but accuboom has booms all off ? Thats when this one stops pump

Comment

120 ft ?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              120 ft ?
                              No just a little one RG700, 90 ft

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...