• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain Report May 13, 2017

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain Report May 13, 2017

Ok, who got it?

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Ok, who got it?
    We did. It poured We are f$&ked

Comment

What area are you caseih.

Comment

15mm northwest Edmonton, water laying in all low spots after it was starting to dry a little, was some combining going on but I don't know of any seed in ground yet,i am sure there must be some done somewhere.

Comment

*****ofar

Is it stupid windy everywhere else too?
          Last edited by farmaholic; May 13, 2017, 21:06.

Comment

We are stopped in the NW Saskatchewan corner, forecast for more rain. We were wet and now we are wetter. Not sure how much but over a 1/2 an inch for sure, some say up to an inch.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
              What area are you caseih.
              Arborfield carrot river area , northeast sask

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                Arborfield carrot river area , northeast sask
                Maybe half a dozen fields combined same seeded in the whole area lots to combine. We havent turned a wheel and land is really bad with ruts and straw after the 42 " last year july to freeze up

Comment

Daily showers in central AB. No big amounts but enough to shut you down for the day. No where near as wet as lots of you guys but soil is pretty wet and heavy. Bit worried about compaction. No dust at all in the fields. Got our combining done last week other than a couple wet spots. Now getting some seed in the ground between showers. Hope the rain goes to those that need it and not to those that don't.

Comment

We got 6" last October and it is still wrecking seeding conditions. Mud, sticky Mud!
                    Trade you for windy dry Farma...

Comment

Actually had 1 in here last night
                      But here it comes again , from the SE this time .....

Comment

And it's building

Comment

Actually have had quite a few calm days which is quite rare for southern Alberta. Seeding is going well and some guys are wrapping up. I really feel sorry for those who can't get going.

Our governments need to step up to the plate and help you fellows out but I guess you have to wait because bombardier, the African nations (farmers), senators, PM vacations, etc. etc. are more important.

Comment

1/2" last night. Seeding on my lightest land so was going by mid afternoon. Im currently trying to get back to the other end of the field with the wipers on...

Comment

just returned from our oldest grandson's grad @ Dinsmore and it rained all the way home. 7/10s in our rain gauge and it is still coming down.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...