• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Justin going to announce in Gray SK tomorrow?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Justin going to announce in Gray SK tomorrow?

At a farm in Gray, what's he going to announce? Maybe relief from the carbon TAX?

New agstability? Double track to move all that big 2017 crop? Quotas for growing dope?

Chucky, you in the know?

Can't see him talking about marketing boards out here in Saskatchewan.

Comment

That he is quitting politics and moving to the Caribbean Island to be a Islamic Imam... we can only dream...

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        That he is quitting politics and moving to the Caribbean Island to be a Islamic Imam... we can only dream...
        Like.

Comment

He wants us all to grow pot.
          Instead of wht.bly..or oats..

Comment

Reinstating the CWB, Canadian Weed Board.

Comment

He will be looking for selfie opportunities and then buzzing off back to Quebec for a smoked meat sandwich.

Not holding my breath for anything more

Comment

He is going to tell farmers we need to do even more to fight climate change and double fertilizer prices via carbon tax . We must do more.... 👎

Comment

coming to brag about his deal with china. will be selling them a new crop called canolawana. new opportunity.

Comment

Two days ago here is what trump said at his agriculture meeting:

People don’t realize Canada has been very rough on the United States. Everyone thinks of Canada as being wonderful, and so do I. I love Canada. But they’ve outsmarted our politicians for many years, and you people understand that.

Our farmers deserve a government that serves their interest and empowers them to do the hard work that they love to do so much. And that’s what today’s executive order is all about. With this order, I’m directing Secretary Perdue to work with other members of my Cabinet to identify and eliminate unnecessary regulations that hurt our nation’s farmers and rural communities.

Let's compare tomorrow to what JT says

Comment

j puff t will wish they didnt put that tarriff on drywall. but we are getting the assylum seekers for free. win win.

Comment

"We are going to continue to lead the way"..... sure we are....

Comment

He is finally going to come clean and admit his real father was Castro his hero and he is quitting politics to take over Cuba

Comment

Must be a Liberal farmer near Gray, SK?

My guess is something weird like diverting carbon tax revenues to help integrate Syrian refugees to becoming farm owners.
                            Also 50% of Ag Canada staff will have to be female by 2018.

Or a Castro connection trade agreement?!

Comment

I bet he says "Ummm"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...