• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Justin going to announce in Gray SK tomorrow?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe pin head is gonna give seedmistress, seedchicken, and Borsurrender their fairshare of the liberal bucks. I'm shocked someone in Gray actually likes him enough to let him visit.
    Anyways he will be one and done after Macks the quota slayer get through with him

Iceman Out

Comment

It'll be the first time that there are turbins in Gray Sk.

Comment

Whether provincial or federal the last 2 budgets are targeting farmers for taxes.

Comment

He's announcing a new stadium for gray to show he can out do brilliant wall it will have a roof but no team. And a global transportation hub by pass to ship all the carbon out of Canada that had been sequestered by walls hole in the ground. As well as a paved road to import defecting Muslims in exchange.

Donald trump will have a duty of 90% on it but proudly buy all of it to show he s the biggest importer in the world. "Believe me folks nobody buys more carbon waste than me and nobody pays more, I will import the carbon and create jobs to destroy it here instead." chump will proclaim

Sumdumguy will be later discovered to be Trudeaus best friend and will have bought the land for the development s for peanuts years earlier amongst ridicule for buying such toxic waste land in a province so polluted, but unexpectedly will have been discovered to have sold it to the federal gov for billions just last week. Trudeau will proclaim he only discovered there was a development taking place aaah on the plane aaah ride out aaah here aaah. And aaah the only dum guy I know aaah resides in New York and Washington.

Medonia will exclaim. " my hazbeen
          Don-old iz so smaaarht, Heesh smart dan
          dat nice boy wit da nice hair dat I luv from da kan-a-duh, butts if eyes wood has knowed dat young mans could bee famous too I wood has been wit dat nice looking guy instead".
          Last edited by the big wheel; Apr 27, 2017, 05:28.

Comment

He is going to give a big spiel about how ag is so great in Canada and how the big bad wolf next door won't get to eat the milkman here. All the while he'll be reaching around to stick his hand up the farmers ass because everyone knows they are loaded with cash and Drama Boy can't have enough of it.

Comment

coming here to tell us that he is imposing a carbon tax on sask

Comment

I want to know who the Liberal farmer is out their. Did they pay him to come out to his farm or is he just squating and the farmer will spray liquid shit on the group like the Facebook posts from Europe.

Probably either the money taken from CGC will go to seed master seed hawk and bourg. or Carbon tax will be good for farmers pay pay pay. Or Some thing for unharvested grain. Tax deferral. HA HA .

Its up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                  Must be a Liberal farmer near Gray, SK?

My guess is something weird like diverting carbon tax revenues to help integrate Syrian refugees to becoming farm owners.
                  Also 50% of Ag Canada staff will have to be female by 2018.

Or a Castro connection trade agreement?!
                  Like!!

Comment

Will it be an announcement for the "Ag Industry" or for Producers.

Sumdumguy: do you and Ralph have beers when he gets back home from the Hill? Don't forget to tell them Bethune radar needs to be at the top of the list when they start replacing the old Doppler Radar stations.

As someone else mentioned.... a "selfie op". But we can always hope it is something that will be meaningful and make a difference to the Producer.... even if it isn't given cash....at least stop taking it from us unnecessarily!

Comment

Does ole Ralph Goodale have a buddy or relative in that area?

Comment

Ummmmmmm Will be a reannouncement of previous announced annoucements, Ummmm and he's giving the rest of Saskatchewan back to the first nations .

Comment

Wait until they put that zero on a combine and tell him he's seeding....

Then put him on a tractor and tell him he's combining. ....

Then give him a joint....

This constant travelling just means he's doing nothing .....

Comment

N o t h i n g. ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              Does ole Ralph Goodale have a buddy or relative in that area?
                              Ralph grew up at Wilcox, SK, just west of Gray a bit, so he's local to the area. Used to be part of Ralph's riding but I think his riding is mostly Regina now.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                                I want to know who the Liberal farmer is out their. Did they pay him to come out to his farm or is he just squating and the farmer will spray liquid shit on the group like the Facebook posts from Europe.

Probably either the money taken from CGC will go to seed master seed hawk and bourg. or Carbon tax will be good for farmers pay pay pay. Or Some thing for unharvested grain. Tax deferral. HA HA .

Its up in the air.
                                Lewis land

Iceman Out

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...