• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a newer truck

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On another site it was stated that if you drive Ford you have 1 truck. Drive a GM and you usually have more more than 1 truck in the yard.

We only have 1 f150.works like a truck..rides better than most cars.
    And has never been in the shop for repairs.

Comment

I run a chev 1/2 ton for nice ride and drive and a dodge ,2001, 250 diesel(330k , km) . good work truck but back breaker . and costs a lot to keep on the road every year . will pull and haul , though . guess you're right , partners !

Comment

Off topic but I must comment about our older Ford half ton.
        It's a funny little truck. Knobs falling off the controls, wiper motor has a mind of its own, has a 5 speed overdrive but reverse at idle is 15 mph, 302FI is a funny little motor, wanders all over the road. But everyone enjoys driving it. Funny

Comment

Thanks for all the info, I guess the last work truck I had of the diesel type was a old 7.3 if I remember like a 89?... it ran for ever...it shook rattled and smoked but always ran and was gutless, maybe the new trucks are pushing to hard to make the crazy horsepower and yes all the emission stuff dont help either. Im thinking of just going gas as its like death and taxes its going to get you sooner or later and leave the diesel trucks on the dealers lot.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...