• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the U.S. Recession Already Begun? . . . .

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....since talk is cheap---that's why I talk so much, if I was actually presented with an opportunity to buy land at these current prices against our existing block I would have to think hard about it...notice I never said "long", because there's a chance it may be sold before I made up my mind.....not that too many of my farming neighbors would snap it up at these prices as the investor types taking it before I made up my mind. It wouldn't be for me anymore but the ones after me....
    Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 16, 2017, 07:07.

Comment

All costs in .....shitty lentils or 60 bpa garbage durum didn't pay the 100 dollar acre rents unless your using new math ....lol.

And unless others haven't noticed those big numbers just get politicians thinking someone isn't paying enough tax.....

Lentil prices are off 35 percent and there is no bid for good quality durum .....a 3cwad is what end users are happy with.
      Last edited by bucket; Apr 16, 2017, 09:10.

Comment

You're entitled to my opinion wiseguy!

;-).....Happy Easter!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...