• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

humate humic acid

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

humate humic acid

Anyone have links to 3rd party side by side replicated trials or peer reviewed research from western Canada?

Exactly what would they be comparing it to besides the check. How many products are on the market that claim to do the same thing?

Comment

How dare you question the science of humic acid...its almost like questioning global warming.

Comment

DSW-Dr. Scott Walker

Comment

Like most natural products there is no opportunity to own the intellectual property. Hence no funding for research, infact like most natural remedies the money is spent on discrediting it. Keep takin your doctor prescibed meds and keep following your 'Agrologists' advice or your dick might fall off.

Comment

We are going to try some Humic Acid this year to see how it works.

Going to try some activ 24.

Also looking into trying some
            http://www.lignohumate.com/en/about_gumat/lignogumat/

Comment

Agronomist's only prescribe big chem and the the macro nutrients. East it up and be full of crop disease.... hmm what the biggest issue with crop quality ??

Comment

What would you compare it to? I think that's pretty obvious, untreated check.

How about government funded research farms, universities or producer comissions? Are they funding any real research on this stuff? Honestly would be nice to see some proper data from western Canada.

Comment

Dr. Scott Walker is your best resource for trial data. Call Carlisle Liquid Starters in Carroll, MB.

Comment

Careful bgmb, its the new religion. And we all know what happens when you ask for scientific proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                      Dr. Scott Walker is your best resource for trial data. Call Carlisle Liquid Starters in Carroll, MB.
                      Never a good sign when I have to call a company selling the product to access data.

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
                        Never a good sign when I have to call a company selling the product to access data.
                        googles "dr. scott walker agriculture" nothing......

Comment

Has anyone heard Dr. Don Flaten give his opinion on this stuff? Now there is a credible soil scientist who is most definitely not in the pocket of anyone.

Comment

Don Flaten can't be trusted on any data. He's usually an NDP schill at least when it comes to phosphorus and Lake Winnipeg and farming.

FYI we use Lignohumate and see a return. The investment is small and greatly enhances phosynthesis, root development and even speeds maturity. We use it foliar at .5- .75 L/acre. Most of our soils are a ph of 7.5 - 7.7. There is no benefit on lower ph soil. We have a quarter that is a ph of 5 and we don't use it there.

We currently apply foliar. Canola plants get real excited with humane applied at bolting.

That's my take, my advice is try a bit yourself to see. Leave a check if you want. The investment is small. Don't let sourpuss Tweety dissuade you from giving it a chance. As far as scientists, I've met very few I'd give the time of day to, especially Don Flaten.

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
                              googles "dr. scott walker agriculture" nothing......
                              I too wanted to learn more of this person's research/trials and like you could not find a Dr. Scott Walker.
                              Did however find a D. Scott Walker of Manitoba who has a consulting firm. I note this person does not have a doctorate, rather a 2 year diploma in Horticulture from Ontario College.

[URL="https://www.linkedin.com/in/d-scott-walker-88151a20/"][/URL]

Also note he is a "Licensed agent of Lignohumate® Technology"

Not exactly unbiased if this it the Dr. Walker we are to learn from.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...