• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You suck DJT!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You suck DJT!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/us-launches-air-strike-syria-over-50-tomahawk-missiles-hit-syria

Did Putin give his blessing?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Did Putin give his blessing?
      Probably - at least the Russian troops stationed at the airbase were given warning to leave before the strike. I thought Trump spoke against giving prior warning of attacks? And besides if Russian forces were stationed there doesn't that mean they likely knew what was going on when the gas attacks were launched? How innocent are the Russians in this then?

Comment

Ground crew, bombs, fuel lets go.

Iceman clear for departure

Comment

Where is the UN? Somebody had to do something. I give him credit as long as it's not some stunt engineered to make something look like it s not.

Comment

Icy.... the only bombs Canada has are the "F" bombs I manufacture for them! unlimited supply and cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
              Where is the UN? Somebody had to do something. I give him credit as long as it's not some stunt engineered to make something look like it s not.
              your finally starting to talk sense instead of shit there big wheel. CNN will find a way to try and make him look bad all night. Looks like his red line in the sand was all action unlike the all talk red line in the sand in 2013. Too bad the likes of jake tapper and chris Cuomo along with a bunch of others at cnn didn't go for a ride on one of those tomahawks

Comment

About ****ing time. Nothing but finger-wagging the last 8 years. Time to off the fat little shit in North Korea while he's at it. Surveillance at maximum, locate target and send in the drones.

Comment

....but why doesn't someone else do the ****ing dirty work for once.... Isn't being World Police a little exhausting already? The Middle East is the definition of Hell. To think that area of the world has been known as the "Cradle of Civilization", are you ****ing kidding me and serious. One of the least "civilized" areas of the world. How ironic.

Comment

I agree with North Korea , one single looser disposed of will save the world of harm . Just eradicate that putz already .
                    The powers that be had no issue taking out several far, far less harmful "dictators" in the Mid East.
                    Ahh thx power of oil lol

Comment

It's called the "Cradle of Civilization" because that's where civilization is considered to have begun. A lesson perhaps that all civilizations have a life span - like the mighty Roman empire that stretched across Europe and beyond for hundreds of years - and now the Italians couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.

Comment

I wonder how much of the American debt is a direct result of fighting wars since Vietnam.

Grassy, Well someone In history rocked the cradle a little too hard!

Gotta wonder what the area would look like if no one meddled in their affairs.
                        Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 6, 2017, 21:46.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          ....but why doesn't someone else do the ****ing dirty work for once.... Isn't being World Police a little exhausting already? The Middle East is the definition of Hell. To think that area of the world has been known as the "Cradle of Civilization", are you ****ing kidding me and serious. One of the least "civilized" areas of the world. How ironic.
                          2 reasons:

1) The rest of the world , minus a select few who just don't care, are a bunch of pussies. Watch the Head Dildo in this country talk about the 'need for diplomacy' in the morning - if he shows up for work.

2) There is no shortage of countries who are going to need to save their own military for the future civil unrest in their own countries due to their 'open door' policies. UK, Germany, France are all playing with fire. The question is, who or how many, get killed before we get a repeat of 1914?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                            It's called the "Cradle of Civilization" because that's where civilization is considered to have begun. A lesson perhaps that all civilizations have a life span - like the mighty Roman empire that stretched across Europe and beyond for hundreds of years - and now the Italians couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.
                            In rare agreement with GF.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance.....did the U.S. allow (m)any Syrian refugees into the U.S.? I guess its a call to help and response on Syrian soil.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...