• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I get a giggle from this forum at times.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get a giggle from this forum at times.

There the supposed whiners I don't see it that way all about opinions. Don't like it don't read it.

Then there are guys that supposedly don't whine but instead they whine about the whiners.

Catch 22.

Don't you love Canadians! Ha ha ha

Cheers

Comment

So you'd be a third degree whiner Mallee! Whining about the people who whine about the people who whine. As you say it's a matter opinion or how you see things.
      I just call bullshit when I see it and this latest revelation from SF3 falls in that category in my opinion.
      Having for years consistently argued that nothing is worse than wet, people in dry areas don't know what they are talking about when they complain about drought and wishing for, praying for, a drought in his area until at some point yesterday having an epiphany and concluding that not only is drought a terrible thing but that he knows more about drought than anyone else.
      I remember him lecturing vvalk last year how the AB guys salvaging drought stricken barley crops for silage in July didn't have anything to complain about compared to him with his wet weather woes. Yet harvest rolled around and guess who got to harvest a full crop?

Comment

Grass you take my words and so f$&k them around.

You should run for politics

Comment

Grass you think the solution to climate change is more cows because it serves your self interests. How can we take you seriously when you lie to yourself. Give us all a break and try to contribute instead of attack. Farmers as whole seem to be in the crosshairs these days we don't need it from you too. Especially when your farming practices are one of the worst green house gas offenders.
          Last edited by biglentil; Mar 29, 2017, 16:44.

Comment

I think grassfarmer is actually an agent for Putin! We need an investigation into this.

Comment

lol grass all good mate

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                Shitty f$&King rain can't leave us alone!

Drought that's what we need!

AUG 7, 2016 | 18:03 7
                Quote Originally Posted by Redone View Post
                "Do not wish for drought. I am still scarred from the 2002 and 2003 drought. You can grow stuff when it rains, you can't if it doesn't. And put a damn smile on your face"

SF3 Reply
                "Yea shit is what you get with excess rain! Drought years were the best ! 1980s awesome! Take them back any day!" Reply With Quote

A typical SF3 exchange over the years - want to tell me again how i'm twisting your words??

Comment

Crawl back under your rock.

Your trying to farm now in Manitoba right.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...