• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real climate change

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No first it was acid rain then global warming them climate change eyc etc etc good way for a bunch of shysters to make a lot of money like that prick with 4 homes

Comment

I wish we lived in a world were people who were not quite right wore signs.

I read your rebuttal chuck Really here is your sign wear it proud.

Yes the earth warms and cools and has wet years and dry years and some times we have no snow all winter and some times up to the roof tops. Its weather.

But yes i feel sun activity is part of the cause for change.

So chuck you can spout all you like a fortune teller is a astrologist.

Really chucky your the typical liberal or NDP you could hit you with a shovel and you would still come up saying you were right even if the data was their to support that your totally full of shit.

Have a great day. Wear it proud.

Comment

AF5, Warmer and drier wouldn't be good here. Colder and wetter may actually be a bit better. Warmer and wetter would likely spawn more crop disease and violent summer storms. But ultimately drier for us wouldn't be good. We really weren't high input continuous cropping during the dry Eighties but I'm sure more inputs wouldn't have meant as much as an inch of rain at the right time!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          No first it was acid rain then global warming them climate change eyc etc etc good way for a bunch of shysters to make a lot of money like that prick with 4 homes

There are a lot of shysters making a pile off climate change. If governments would turn off that tap, they wouldn't have a problem today with the budget. Millions of "scientists", carbon capture kings, government and crown corp departments, and it continues - but then what would the media print?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	earth temperature.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	765482
            Yup this needs fixing, and the only thing that will work is putting a tax on a trace element gas that is absolutely essential to life on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              AF5, Warmer and drier wouldn't be good here. Colder and wetter may actually be a bit better. Warmer and wetter would likely spawn more crop disease and violent summer storms. But ultimately drier for us wouldn't be good. We really weren't high input continuous cropping during the dry Eighties but I'm sure more inputs wouldn't have meant as much as an inch of rain at the right time!
              I can appreciate that for much of the prairies, that is true. Which is why I asked ChuckChuck what he is doing to prepare. Given his belief in AGW, and if he is in an area similar to yours, is he planning his farm sale, and moving to more northerly/wetter/colder latitudes, seeding all down to native grass for livestock, installing irrigation, or waiting for big government/carbon tax/solar power to overnight save the day and return the climate to the former panacea (Define that as you will) that we all know would have lasted forever if not for humans.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Sofa there are reliable and credible sources of information based on peer reviewed science. And then there is the link you posted which is based on astrology.

If you and many others on Agriville don't know the difference, then we are have a serious problem.
                That is funny Chucky that you look for peer reviewed science and then go on to support the IPCC and all their climate change cohorts that didn't bother with peer review!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...