• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humic/Fulvic Acid, Root Rot, Fusarium, fertilizer meeting Kindersley/Humboldt

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dyker, can you post a citation of peer reviewed research into performance of these products along with the stats data used?

Comment

Sure,

In regards to citation watch Harley Smith tutorials online. He has great webinar videos into his research of
      Humic and Fulvic, L amino Acids, Kelp, molasses, biologicals....

You will find in the Netherlands when they banned the use of fungicides the research that they gathered found that with these products stacked together they were able to uptake the level of calcium into the plants. This aided in superior protection of disease and stopped the issue before it ever started..

You will find all these ingredients in these products.
      Further if you break down Humic you get lots of trace elements in the product. For canola growers especially with the application of 40 pounds of humic you are getting 3.2 pounds of Boron...
      If there is going to be 22 million acres of canola this year bang for your buck your getting great value with the humic for the boron component alone.

Comment

Murray Hartman has done a meta analysis of boron and its affect on canola, and it shows none, save for a very tiny amount of acreage with extreme boron - and pretty much everything else - deficiency.

I want to see Canadian trials, with stats, n values, p values, and derivation methods. Not a stupid YouTube video.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
          Murray Hartman has done a meta analysis of boron and its affect on canola, and it shows none, save for a very tiny amount of acreage with extreme boron - and pretty much everything else - deficiency.

I want to see Canadian trials, with stats, n values, p values, and derivation methods. Not a stupid YouTube video.
          Or instead of being a troll you could Google Humic acid effects on agriculture on Google scholar and find a bunch of studies.

It works. I've posted proof it works. But if you don't want to believe it that's OK too.

Comment

Im with tweety, whats wrong with proving the science behind a product. If the product works it would be pretty easy to do a plot at ag in motion.

Comment

Tweety, you should do your own field trial, nothing like seeing for yourself. Seems your very interested

Lots of farmers feel the fungicides we have now are snake oil. Additionally many of them are overpriced in Canada. Getting ripped off moves one to look for alternatives

Comment

Lance on the top , Kugler 178C after
                8 bus/ac difference .
                Agree do your own on farm in real life.
                How many scientific studies are done on herbicides to see negative effects are done to tell us how safe they are and who funds those scientific studies ?
                Not saying peer reviewed studies are not usefull or important they are . But they are not the end all be all of products in the real world .

Comment

Looks like your canola got a yield bump from the N topdress. I would say canola fungicide in our area was a waist of money last year. Did side by sides with check and ATP topdress and found the same as you. Fungicide was same yield as check and Topdress got a nice 5-8 bushel bump. Did you leave a check strip in that field?

Comment

That's great Murray Hartman did the Boron research.. Did he also do the research that Boron is the most tied up trace element in the soil and with the application of a humic that the plant could have in fact took more of it up.
                    No offence to anyone reading but if you haven't noticed we have a soil and disease issue and its spreading like wildfire. I am not here to argue with liberal/NDP minded characters that go through the university 40 year old playbook. All winter this site was like how Ottawa is running the country, I couldn't even stand logging in.
                    Our soils are like cancer due to extreme wetness. Fusarium strikes at will because truthfully we have no oxygen in the soil. Some of us have stage 1 and some stage 4... Like everyone nobody wants to talk about cancer because for one it scares the shit out of us and number two the end game is near.. For guys that want to see results man you have seen results and they are not pretty, why would you not be open to opening up the playbook???

The humic I talk about is minimum 80 percent product and as high as 87. This is not some version of snake oil that is watered down that your getting 5 percent product and paying the same price..
                    The 178c is basically a super sized headline with added n and Chloride. Last I checked of any chemical headline actually did work in the field.
                    Anyway farmers are a funny breed, worst industry in the world in lots of avenues. Those venue meetings should have been 500 people deep instead of the 30 and 45 peeps that showed. Maybe next time I will attach Drew Lerner to it so we can listen to weather that we have absolutely no control over! lol Oh the irony! haha

Comment

He sprayed the 178c onto that field to counter more as a health side then the top dress. If he wanted strictly a top dress he wouldn't be using a 178c.

Comment

So what you're saying is no.

And Klause, n-1, look it up. You have 1 trial, 1-1 = 0. You know nothing in the end of your trial.

And Murray didn't do the research, he did the meta analysis. Here is a link to it showing sites, all data, P values, n values. Like real research.

[URL="http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$Department/deptdocs.nsf/all/crop15631/$FILE/murray-hartman.pdf"]http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$Department/deptdocs.nsf/all/crop15631/$FILE/murray-hartman.pdf[/URL]

Do you or do you not have proper science and research for your product. Yes or No?
                        Last edited by tweety; Apr 4, 2017, 09:15.

Comment

Put your address up and I will spend the 10 bucks and courier you the info you wish to read.

Comment

For god sakes Dyker why done you post up your real info. Your the one getting the free advertising on this site. In fact your product is no different than Arbonne or Norwex.... just another scam to make money off others.

Comment

Tweety we have grown peas for 13 years. In Manitoba and sask.

We have used humic for 5 years.

We have had no disease in the last 5 years...

We have no fuz in our wheat. Never had a sample downgraded on fuz in the last 5 years.

I do believe that's n-1| n=10

So 9.

But you guys keep using regular fungicides. I make lots of money applying them for everyone. In fact spray 3 times. 60 bucks an acre and your wheat is feed because of fuz...

But this new product that's actually really old and has been well tested... oh heck no.

Farmers are funny.

Comment

How much $ per acre does the humic cost to eliminate Fuz?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...