• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humic/Fulvic Acid, Root Rot, Fusarium, fertilizer meeting Kindersley/Humboldt

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humic/Fulvic Acid, Root Rot, Fusarium, fertilizer meeting Kindersley/Humboldt

Interested about soil rejuvenation? Come hear some speakers discussing new ways to combat the dirty words "Fusarium and Root rot". Full morning guest of speakers to learn how we can unleash our soils.

Humic and Fulvic Acid / Black Earth Humic
    Science and synergy of foliar feeding / Kugler Company
    Frustrated with Fusarium and other fungal diseases / Earth Smart

Monday, March 27th 10:00 AM
    Canalta Hotel, Kindersley, SK
    1302 15 Street West

Wednesday, March 29th 9:00 AM
    Canalta Hotel, Humboldt, SK
    2421, 8th Ave

Lunch provided after the meetings....

How does a guy register?

Comment

No registration needed... The meetings are open to everyone to attend, going to BP's after so no need to cater an event. If we fill the restaurant up well we will open the patio with the awesome weather! haha

Show up and take a morning to do some learning.. Seeing some good fuzz results in durum from Earth smarts product. See guys talking about costs on humic on here and what is better. This be discussed as there is no doubt better ways to go to get the most out of your humic dollar...

Comment

Anything further south? Or doesn't that stuff work in the desert?

Comment

Like meetings you mean?

Stuff works anywhere from here to China.. Foreign buyers want us using Humic. Overseas buyer on a specialty crop offered 10 cents a pound more when I mentioned my program... Its all about the BRIX in their world over there...
          Humics and fulvics unleash the plant to better utilize everything in the ground from fertilzers to minerals... Its all about the uptake!

Comment

"uptake".....like the theory/concept and meetings?

Just kidding dyker, Yes, meetings further south.

Comment

Well truthfully I should have one in Moose jaw and Yorkton as its all about the 40 inch rain zones that are hardest hit... Like anything its all about time and scheduling, doesn't always work out to bring everyone together...
              I guess if someone cant come you can always send a private message here and I can tell you what is all going to be talked about.
              Maybe I could beg for an extra one if enough interest somewhere down south...

Comment

Well that is irrelevant in the scope of this thread... The point was made to show they are interested in everything they perceive to be "Health conscious"
                Last edited by dykercaseih; Mar 19, 2017, 23:12.

Comment

Just a reminder about the meetings on Monday in Kindersley and Wednesday in Humboldt.

Comment

dyker, sent u a pm

Comment

A three hour drive from here in the slum of the Ghetto and too much other shit to do at the moment. Would have been interesting. An open mind but a closed wallet at the moment.

Comment

Thanks to all that come from this forum.. Crowd generally stayed to end of meetings so usually a good sign! haha
                        BP's in Bolt really went above and beyond with the meal... Wow that was impressive the service they showed!

Comment

Dyker, does one of your fertilizer products have a molecular structure similar to Headline? I'd heard somewhere of a fertilizer product that would act like a fungicide.

Comment

Yes it does..
                            Jae and Lee explained this product and did the molecular break down on slides.. Its basically headline with the chemistry with added nitrogen and chloride...
                            Your actually getting more bang for your buck and much cheaper as well.

Comment

With an application of humic, earth smarts defender product, and kuglers 178c product all three are fighting disease tools and basically just a few dollars more then one application of a fungicide like priaxor.
                              Very exciting times ahead to beat this disease cycle...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...