• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask Farmer Subsidies

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys and girls.

The bullcrap carbon tax will add what 3 or 4 cents a gallon to fuel.
    The elimination of the fuel rebate will
    Increase a gallon how much??

Don't dispair the week amongst you will fail. Family type farms will disappear faster. I and others at the proper scale are waiting.

I spoke with Brad this morning it s all going to be alright. You failures will eventually have jobs to go to in the oil fields. But right now we need to sacrifice the weak in order to pay for what many call the downturn but those with half a brain call the realistic price of oil. We have to keep up the image that all the expansion in population and therefore the needed infrastructure at the high oil price levels was good and is good for all of us.
    If you can't budget for a little increase in your fuel, your land prices, land rent,
    Transportation of crop, education taxes, phone rates, power rates, meanwhile maintaining the down turn in crop prices how do you expect the government to do so? The weak and mismanaged farms need to go. Besides more land for me and more workers for the boom that will eventually come without doubt.

Comment

this mess squarely lies in brad walls lap.
      in his bid to be popular , he has taken the easy way out too many times

it is not the guy in the wheat board hat, the CBC or the overpaid professor"s fault.

Wall is are going to get it somewhere. we are going to lose something.

we have all seen farm operations , that are not willing to live within their means.
      and sell off piece by piece , like our conservative/ sask party's do .
      selling crown corp.s

we all know how they end up. out of business

in this case does it matter where they take it.
      i am sure the decision has been made already.

i just hope they do not fire sale our assets again

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...