• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sperm Fertilizer... No wait, this is a funny story

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sperm Fertilizer... No wait, this is a funny story

A while back Klausette and I met up with some of our city friends... these guys are vegan... liberal... non gmo all that stuff...

Anyway they are trying to get pregnant... so somehow the talk went to fertility aids... apparently you can buy "sperm fertilizer"... at a drugstore.

We just had to check this out because it sounded like they were on wacky tobacky... nope... Shoppers in Stoon sells it...

So let me get this straight... somehow chemicals in food production that are used in infintismally small amounts are evil, bad for you, etc... Yet you'll go to a drug store and buy crap like this? Read down the ingredient list it's all synthetic voodo gel.

I just don't get people anymore.

I have a theory we are doing our jobs way too well feeding the world giving people idle time to dream up all of this hairbrained crap.

Not sure what the situation is with your friends, but are you saying couples who want to have children and are having fertility problems shouldn't take drugs to help them?

There are couples who would make excellent parents having this problem!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      Not sure what the situation is with your friends, but are you saying couples who want to have children and are having fertility problems shouldn't take drugs to help them?

There are couples who would make excellent parents having this problem!
      No, they aren't having trouble...

they have 1 daughter already... they're into this supplement craze... for everything... which is what confuses us so. How can you be big into supplements but be against eating good food?

Fully support fertility treatments... but an on the shelf "creme"?

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post

So let me get this straight... somehow chemicals in food production that are used in infintismally small amounts are evil, bad for you, etc... Yet you'll go to a drug store and buy crap like this?

I have a theory we are doing our jobs way too well feeding the world giving people idle time to dream up all of this hairbrained crap.
        Male sperm counts are said to have halved between 1945 and the 1980s. Suspicion of cause is directed towards an increase in chemicals in our environment - from food to household cleaners. They are maybe not "dreaming up crap like this" but trying to find a solution to a growing problem.
        As for feeding them too well, I'd disagree. Volume yes - never had more food available cheaper - but so much of it is awful - the corn syrup in everything, too much sugar, too much salt, the "empty calories", the diabetes epidemic. This in itself must be having a negative effect on fertility before you even consider the weird chemical shit that goes into processed food to make it last for ever etc etc.

Comment

Tell em to eat oysters, wear boxers, and not let the swimmers get stale.

Comment

We had three renegades...... 1046 days from the first to last.....w/o sperm fertilzer

Comment

Don't use "softener" in the rinse cycle for men's underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                Don't use "softener" in the rinse cycle for men's underwear.
                AHAHAHAHAHA! Try starch instead maybe?

Comment

My aunt had two kids within 12 months but not in the same year...I'm sure someone on here must know someone that happened to(within the same year). No multiples to report in this family. Alot of multiples these days are a result of fertility drugs and procedures used to get pregnant.

Comment

Krause, I wonder if this is his problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	765403

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                      Male sperm counts are said to have halved between 1945 and the 1980s. Suspicion of cause is directed towards an increase in chemicals in our environment - from food to household cleaners. They are maybe not "dreaming up crap like this" but trying to find a solution to a growing problem.
                      As for feeding them too well, I'd disagree. Volume yes - never had more food available cheaper - but so much of it is awful - the corn syrup in everything, too much sugar, too much salt, the "empty calories", the diabetes epidemic. This in itself must be having a negative effect on fertility before you even consider the weird chemical shit that goes into processed food to make it last for ever etc etc.
                      might have something to do with lack of work that men (boys) aren't doing anymore , also

Comment

I had that problem with my cows,put a new bull in pasture ,walla babys.

Comment

This seems fairly similar though to guys buying the latest foliar spray snake oil while blasting their soil with 3 passes of glyphosate and fungicides

Comment

Oh wait...that's me

Comment

Too many males today exploring their feminine side (Justin Trudeau-esque) resulting in low T. Young women telling them to grow a set. Their response, a set of what?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...