• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new agriville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new agriville

anyone else having trouble with new site crashing every few secs ? or is just my old iPad ? posted this on old site , no problem

Often with android phone, I have to close it completely and reopen.

Comment

I have the same problem. Site just keeps cutting out.

Comment

Two issues for me.

1. Trying to open an embedded video crashes my browser on android tablet.
        2. Hate old threads moving to top of topic list based on date of last comment added. Takes too long now to look for new topics that have been pushed down the list.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
          Two issues for me.

1. Trying to open an embedded video crashes my browser on android tablet.
          2. Hate old threads moving to top of topic list based on date of last comment added. Takes too long now to look for new topics that have been pushed down the list.
          I kind of agree. Maybe they could split the screen in half one side for most recently created topic and the other side for most recently posted in topic

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
            I kind of agree. Maybe they could split the screen in half one side for most recently created topic and the other side for most recently posted in topic
            Ok just saw we have different sort options for how the topics come up nice option

Comment

I miss the ole way threads would disappear and not rear there annoying heads again and again. Some are better off put too sleep.
              Last edited by biglentil; Jan 6, 2017, 19:45.

Comment

With the old site, I almost never had to log-in. This thing doesn't remember me.

What we asked for was that the order of presentation was changed from First in at top to first in at bottom. This new presentation pulling entire topic to last commIt's disappointing. I loved Gasbuddy Blog too and now they changed the blog format. Have heard that hits are down big time. People get used to a site and like it, then they start to jack around with it and it is not better, its ruined.

Comment

As bgmb mentioned, set the option you like best, if you like it the old way then change it.

Comment

Sumdumguy doesn't know how to change back to old format.

Comment

Right near the top, where it says "sort threads"

Comment

Thanx Stonepicker.

Comment

No prob.

Comment

On my phone it doesn't stay at the default that is set....it keeps going back to most recent tbread....

Comment

Mine does too, on computer it stays.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...