• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail! and travel tips.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    at the end of it all , kids and grandkids won't remember the crap you bought them , but they will remember the time you spent diving, snorkelling , swimming , fishing , relaxing, etc. while on these holidays . the time you spent with them. best money spent ! building memories !!
    Very true. Fathers can always put up memories when helping their kids buy that first quarter of land.

Banker: I will need some security
    Farmer: I went to cancun every winter as a kid does that work
    Banker: Close the door behind you

Iceman out

Comment

bgmb, there's a lot more to education than a degree though I am very happy to have mine. Education is never wasted. If you have a degree you will always know that should farming fail you, you have an interesting occupation to fall back on. I would never make my kids feel like education is a waste of time. The life-long friends, some found their wives and husbands at school. Seems to me to be preferrable to meeting them at some meeting places.

Comment

Ice I have a bunch I can give my boys. But they each will get one when they turn 18 equity to start out. It's all about a long term goal and plans and readjust every once and a while. Enjoy life work hard and play hard, think and adjust to whatever Mother Nature throws at you.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
          Very true. Fathers can always put up memories when helping their kids buy that first quarter of land.

Banker: I will need some security
          Farmer: I went to cancun every winter as a kid does that work
          Banker: Close the door behind you

Iceman out
          Ice you can do both , try it before you knock it . Mark twain had it figured out :

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.

Many people dont understand that travel is very good education . Never forget the look on our ten year old daughters face when she saw a kid her age begging in mex .

And these trips are free if you take advantage of what is available to you
          usually people that put down travel wouldnt go if it was free
          Travel is part of the reason i work , family is another part . They go well together

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...