• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give yourself this Christmas Present ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161222_171500_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	777427

Gawd.....I hope I'm not on too many people's ignore list.

I can't read all the stuff that's copied and pasted. And like someone else said, maybe stick to Ag related issues

Comment

We need a like button.

Comment

Maybe the message is really meant to be: Chuck, chuck. The coma was missed.

Comment

I don't really care whether Weber reads my posts or not. His actions and words say more about him.

Just be grateful that you live in a country where people are mostly civil and we tolerate people and views that we do not agree with.

Comment

Yup. Even looney tunes gets there time on TV.

Comment

I am grateful every day I won the birth lottery.
              Some countries upheld on here as making great strides against the latest dybbuk, carbon, have no free press or access to it.
              Ours needs rebuking for the decreasing amount of facts.
              Merry Christmas from No Mans Land.

Comment

Originally posted by seabass View Post
                Yup. Even looney tunes gets there time on TV.
                It seems to only take about 4 looney tunes praising St. Suzuki to derail every relevant commodity market conversation.

A Greenpeace blog might be more fitting for some people instead of a COMMODITY MARKETING discussion forum.

Comment

Comment

You are kind of an asshole Larry. If you disagree with a person ignore it and move on. This petty shit is what I would expect it off a 10 year old not an supposed industry professional. Debate, agree to disagree, put on ignore and leave it at that.

Comment

There are some relatively little issues; and some bigger issues and some really important issues that could literally change the ways all things can be done.

Don't ignore the really really big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJeremiah View Post
                        You are kind of an asshole Larry. If you disagree with a person ignore it and move on. This petty shit is what I would expect it off a 10 year old not an supposed industry professional. Debate, agree to disagree, put on ignore and leave it at that.

Go back do a search from 2007 to 2012 on Chucks posts on here and see if you feel the same way. Some of us actually fought for marketing freedom rather than try to suppress it.

Comment

You know LarryW; I wasn't anywhere nearly as involved with the CWB battle as were the courageous renegades that precipitated its deserved demise.
                          Not so much because the CWB was not a concept that had no merits; but what it morphed into was championed and supported by those who used it the least; but benefited the most.

At the end of the day; I was accosted by a certain person and asked in no uncertain terms "if I was now happy that I had caused its death." At that moment I fully realized that day should have come years earlier.
                          There are also apparent openly hostile feelings amongst the same people which have no logical basis on the surface. Whether its envy or coveting someone else's apparent good fortune; or a lack of respect for whatever their intellect; or whatever is known only to the person harboring those feelings. But upon reflection if they can't remember the instances where substantial days of help was given (without any self interest whatsoever); but solely to help someone out who was in a real bind; then you feel sick at times. Would I give the same help today (would have to be reflected upon a LOT more) as I don't ever remember any real support on any issue being given in return. Almost as though; even though being more than fair; and agreeing to share information agreed to be safeguarded; for some persons it is seen as only some weird form of negotiating and gathering information when everyone had committed from the very beginning to be bound by the group's decision.

All so easily forgotten. So easy to betray. Beliefs and decisions based on supporting self interest agendas? Certainly not seriously entertaining anything which does not confirm what they already firmly believe.
                          Last edited by oneoff; Dec 23, 2016, 20:52.

Comment

We have very few people who fight for farmers who are not producers: go count them, name them if you can, but Larry Weber is one of them.

Agriville should provide a place to share different opinions, respectfully and they will differ as they should, but personal attacks, in any setting is not professional for any reason.
                            Last edited by westernvicki; Dec 24, 2016, 07:32.

Comment

Respect is lost for a variety of reasons. Some of those reasons valid enough in their own right.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...