• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can the Idiot have support of 54% of The Canadian Population?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

foragefarmer.

Well, someone did. Get over it.

Take solace in that you may not have been in either of their constituencies.
    It's not your fault, and not your problem.

Comment

[QUOTE=foragefarmer;333355]All the Brad Wall supports are real quiet about the issue of the bloated public service work force he has built up through his years as Premier of Sask. But that's ok he's our boy and it doesn't matter if my tax dollars are wasted by him, let's complain about the other parties screw up and and turn the cheek on Brad.

You guys are priceless bitch moan and complain about everything never satisfied, how about all of you returning those Federal and Province cheques you received over the years from Ag support programs, oh ya that's right we worked for them and that makes it ok.[/QUOTE

Farm Support Programs? Yeh, right! Many farmers spent a whole lot more than they received. Many hired big accounting firms, then found out 19 and 20 year-olds entered their data incorrectly. Their applications couldn't pass the plausibilty tests and after many thousands of dollars were wasted on applications that were crappy, they would have to pay back their payments when they delivered all their grain or sold their calves.

Comment

Most of those bloats were put there by Roy and Lorne. Can't take it away once its there. Just ask the natives.

Comment

I can believe it. So many looking for a handout. Caught 2 min of interview on CBC yesterday about national child care. Interviewing some Asian pretty boy from the center of the universe, whining that we absolutely need national childcare funding. Him and his wife were spending $36k a year for 3 kids care and he said his wife ALMOST had the quit her job!

ALMOST?! How ****ing well off are you and your wife that spending 36k to look after your rotten spawn is even optional?

Can't afford the little bastards, don't have them.

#differentuniverse

#OLeary2019

Comment

I heard a childcare report on CB.
            Quebec has the "cheapest".
            Government run is always cheaper.
            Sask wasn't much higher.
            Poor Toronto and Van-Kong paid the most.
            I'd be inarested in Quebec's all in cost.
            Bet you can them from the lowest to the highest.

Comment

wealth redistribution happens with all the parties.
              it is just where it goes and what it's for, that is the question.

while i am not keen on the carbon tax
              i am also not keen on paying duties on tires , to keep american tire jobs
              i do not like paying double for farm chemicals or prescription drugs either.
              but we do , because of conservative policies.
              or making some developer from alberta a fortune , because he is connected to bill boyd

i am sure the asian pretty boy looking for child care , is not keen on me depositing my NISA cheque.

our canadian contribution to fight greenhouse gases does seem a little futile.and silly
              esp at - 25 ,
              we trust science and math to drive our tractors straight down the field and do not think it is a conspiracy.
              but when it comes to greenhouse gases. well

Comment

Wall beats that...Click image for larger version

Name:	Wall.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	765292

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...