• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate change , a neutral perspective

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grassfarmer, I think foreign aid could be targeted at education. I think lack of educational infrastructure certainly holds third world countries back. One other thought instead of shutting down already built electrical generation plants in North America and Europe and replacing them with solar panels and windmills. Why not put this infrastructure in countries that have no electricity. Wouldn't that be a bigger benefit? Then train tradesman to install and maintain them.

Comment

OK Hamloc I follow you now. Agree with the education thing to an extent. We can't expect them to carry the load on reducing global emissions though given that we are the rich and the biggest polluters per capita (first world - Canada and US in particular).

Comment

for all you guys spouting off peer
        review and scientific consensus read this.
        http://www.thegwpf.com/why-fake-data-when-you-can-fake-a-scientist/

Comment

You missed the point Grassfarmer. 1 billion people with no access to electricity. If you are truly worried about waste why close down existing infrastructure and replace it. Put the solar panels and windmills where there is no electrical generation infrastructure, very simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
            You missed the point Grassfarmer. 1 billion people with no access to electricity. If you are truly worried about waste why close down existing infrastructure and replace it. Put the solar panels and windmills where there is no electrical generation infrastructure, very simple.
            Not sure that addresses the problems though - it doesn't address the emissions the developed world causes and is electricity really the saviour of the people who don't have it? Many of them don't have houses, food or water so electricity likely isn't first on their wish list.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ew05sRDAcU
              I believe these guys, lies, bullshit, crooks the whole 98% peer f*ckers! Great! freeze us out of food producing,... then will you suckered warming nazis look dumb as shit.
              Agree that CO2 has NOTHING to do with climate changing, it is a TINY percent of the atmosphere. And FOLLOWS a warming period NOT preceding.
              Last edited by fjlip; Nov 27, 2016, 21:03.

Comment

Eventually the plan to destroy the Western World will be twarted - hopefully it is expunged before too much damage is caused. Wake Up Canucks!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  Eventually the plan to destroy the Western World will be twarted - hopefully it is expunged before too much damage is caused. Wake Up Canucks!
                  By this statement I Hope you mean our Government and ourselves get on with Slowing down climate change before we're f###ed !!

Comment

California taking it to the next level ...
                    hang on to your hat grassy

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...