• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is johnson and stien?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is johnson and stien?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CwmJgOwXAAYzdmy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	777364

Never knew there was for candidates!!

reading this morning suggesting economic carnage and chaos if trump gets in, but the author suggested clinton will only be minutely better.

a question many suggest it will be 273 clinton 264 trump what happens if clinton gets say 269 and trump 268 does clinton still win? All my reading says you have to win 273.

ps harvest starting to crank up slowly in australia suggest in say 10 days most places will be rolling.
    thus far yields exceptional except those who got belted by frosts and quality very good in barley zero wheat that i know of has come off

Comment

I am hoping Trump takes America by a decisive margin; by storm. I've followed Wilileaks closely. Along with Clinton Foundation.

if Hillary is elected, Canada will decline into chaos.

Hillary, in my opinion, is the most putrid politician one can imagine, treasonous & disloyal to America, who must be jailed. Greed is her moral pillar, and vile lying is her tactic.

She is a shame to all women. Parsley.
      Last edited by parsley; Nov 6, 2016, 14:34. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Agreed 100% pars 👍

Comment

Parsley is 100% bang on.

The thing I find stomach-churning about Clinton and company is most of the stuff about them that used to be relegated to conspiracy theories and wackos, is now coming out on these Wiki-leak emails.

Comment

nobody gave brexit a chance and it happened.
            if trump picked up this johnson and stein votes he would win.

Comment

Parsley, question. Can you elaborate a tad on your prediction for Caos for canada with a Hillary wins election outcome?

I'm interested because I've notice that trump has been showing a strong tendency toward a protectionism policy agenda. Not a good thing for canada, being a big trade partner with the USA an all.

Hillary on the other hand seem most likely to toe the standard free market line that allows true capitalism to function.

Right now if I was a yank with concern for my northern neighbor is likely go all in on Hill.

Comment

Parsley, and you can stomach all the things Trump has said and done in the past? Just wondering why Donald hasn't handed over his tax returns?

The comments Trump has said about women does upset you?

Comment

All the talk of Clinton's emails - truth is the FBI have been through and through them and haven't found one charge they could lay. She is being held to a higher standard than any presidential candidate has ever been before - yet Trump won't even show his tax returns - the first presidential candidate ever to refuse. Both are sorry choices but when the US elects Clinton the world will breath a sigh of relief. Trump is just too dangerous.

Comment

workboots

"Parsley, question. Can you elaborate a tad on your prediction for Caos for canada with a Hillary wins election outcome?

1. Hillary will work with Trudeau to forfeit the Rule of Law for selective-law and Sharia law. Both leaders have already engaged in selective law. And Sharia.

2. Hillary wants a borderless society where hordes of people who have no idea how a civilized society behaves will be allowed to freely invade the USA. There will be killings, ****s, and the breakdown of society. Trudeau also promotes a borderless society and globalism. And he has already planned another immigration invasion. Hillary gets Middle East funding & I'll guess Justin has too. .

3. Hillary will immediately admit 750K Islamists who hate infidels, and whose moral teachings demand the killing of infidels, the **** of conquered women, and triumph over all other religions. That is Islam's written moral doctrine. Take a look at Sweden. It's a failed society. They will enter Canada freely via free borders because Hillary and Trudeau both believe in and will negotiate a borderless border.

"I'm interested because I've notice that trump has been showing a strong tendency toward a protectionism policy agenda. Not a good thing for canada, being a big trade partner with the USA an all."

It's in the interests of both Cnada and USA to renegotiate a trade deal. The MAIN problem Cnada has is we signed away out water rights on the first deal. Pure stupidity. Neither countries should have third world workers doing our manufacturing and processing in foreign countries. China does shabby work and processes unsafe goods.

"Hillary on the other hand seem most likely to toe the standard free market line that allows true capitalism to function."

Good grief. Hillary is as close to being a communist as can be, without calling herself a communist.

Right now if I was a yank with concern for my northern neighbor is likely go all in on Hill.

Take a close look at France. And Germany. And Sweden. And Spain. And England. That is Hillary's vision of what she wants for America. China won't allow it. Saudi Arabia won't allow it. Trudeau will. pars

Comment

Oh boy grass your smokin some bad stuff.
                      Not a fan of Trump but Hillary has a side that will turn the world into a much worse place than today .

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                        Parsley, and you can stomach all the things Trump has said and done in the past? Just wondering why Donald hasn't handed over his tax returns?

The comments Trump has said about women does upset you?
                        Insults are the least of my worries. Talking about pussies and fat women are what most of us, men and women, do at some time or another, albeit my choice of language would make your delicate sensibilities shrink into your armpit. Repeat the word twat five times until you stop blushing. I'm trying to help you. It's 2016 you know. Pars

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                          Insults are the least of my worries. Talking about pussies and fat women are what most of us, men and women, do at some time or another, albeit my choice of language would make your delicate sensibilities shrink into your armpit. Repeat the word twat five times until you stop blushing. I'm trying to help you. It's 2016 you know. Pars
                          like !

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                            All the talk of Clinton's emails - truth is the FBI have been through and through them and haven't found one charge they could lay. She is being held to a higher standard than any presidential candidate has ever been before - yet Trump won't even show his tax returns - the first presidential candidate ever to refuse. Both are sorry choices but when the US elects Clinton the world will breath a sigh of relief. Trump is just too dangerous.
                            I shall presume you are being "selectively-stupid", because I know you're smarter than what you defend, grassy

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/rigged-podesta-doj-pal-peter-kadzik-heading-investigation-hillary-crimes-mentioned-20-times-wikileaks/

pars

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                              [ATTACH]849[/ATTACH]

Never knew there was for candidates!!
                              These are "third-party" candidates from minority/special interest factions that run to garner attention for their particular cause. Ralph Nader (aka "Corvair Killer") has been a perennial third-party candidate over the years. Ross Perot ran a couple times and actually siphoned off enough votes to alter the outcome of one election. Here's a bit about them:

http://www.presidentsusa.net/thirdparty.html

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...